General Election ...

Guest ragumup

Yes our NHS would be screwed without immigrants..... How sad that successive governments have closed teaching hospitals and made it so expensive to study that we need to import nurses and doctors from the third world. We get second rate medical staff, many with a poor grasp of English and other countries hemorrhage medical staff Which they need more than us...it's ok though we can just increase aid!

Only the left....and jocks could defend that

• Like 5

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

I thought the polls were biased? Or is this another case of you agreeing with polls as long as they show a result you agree with? :hmm:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

BGD I'd be interested in your opinion on these hundreds of other parties shenanigans...pedos, racism ,homophobic terrorism etc 137 this year .....that we don't see in the news unless its Ukip ...bias

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B39PL1hZ6W_ReC00Ni1iWFJ3OFU/view?pli=1

Other parties have members that so bad things too? I'm shocked! You kippers really do need to get over your persecution complex :laugh:

That's not what this is about though. I asked why you refer to polls when they show ukip in a good light but dismiss them as biased when they don't show the result you want?

Guest ragumup

Because the BBC saying Ukip will get 2 seats is bias bull ...and you've no answer to my last post except kippers have a persecution complex :laugh: rubbish .... I rest my case .

Because the BBC saying Ukip will get 2 seats is bias bull ...and you've no answer to my last post except kippers have a persecution complex :laugh: rubbish .... I rest my case .

Its not "bias bull" its what the fecking polls are saying you numpty, the BBC have nothing to do with it they just report the findings of the independent polls. The results on the day may well be different but all we have to go on at the moment are the polls.

I gave you my answer to your previous post - other parties have criminal/bigoted members too, so what?

Now tell me why that one survation poll isn't biased but every other poll is?

Guest ragumup

The media outlets only show the polls against UKIP that's why they do it by post code ... It's not representative .

Why don't the media show the other parties criminal/racist MPs and councillors unless it's Ukip...?

Edited by ragumup

The media outlets only show the polls against UKIP that's why they do it by post code ... It's not representative .

Why don't the media show the other parties criminal/racist MPs and councillors unless it's Ukip...?

Actually they show many different polls usually using a "poll of polls" which takes the average from all polls done that week...

I've seen plenty of news stories on criminal/bigoted members of other parties, maybe you don't pay attention? Or you could look into the media you consume...

Dianne Abbot said last night on bbc tv Nigel Farage won't win his seat, now, Farage has said he will stand down as leader if he doesn't.

The question, will Abbot stand down if he does?.

• Like 1
Guest ragumup

Poll of polls is still by post code ...

Iv looked at the media and they don't miss any chance to slur UKIP but they miss 291 cases of liblabconsnp ... Why ?