General Election ...

Guest ragumup

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

all the GE talk, VEDay70 years today ww2 ended no matter who we support, its because of those who fought, we have a choice

You daft c@nts just gave them a landslide by voting SNP  

Mate! labour started that shit last time round

Posted Images

That's from October 2014, a lot has changed since then. Ukip aren't polling anywhere near 25% these days.

The BBC keeps saying Ukips going to win two seats ...trust me that's rubbish ...

Its not the BBC saying that its the polls...

That's from October 2014, a lot has changed since then. Ukip aren't polling anywhere near 25% these days.

The BBC keeps saying Ukips going to win two seats ...trust me that's rubbish ...

Its not the BBC saying that its the polls...

look what happened in Greece :laugh:

Polls are bias just like bbc leaders debate audience was...

So the polls that said ukip would win 100 seats in that article from October 2014 were biased too? Or are they only biased if you don't agree with the results?

Multiple different polling agencies all with differing political loyalties and ideologies take polls for the general election. The idea that they all have it in for ukip and skew the results to make it seem like they'll do worse than they really will is ridiculous. You kippers really need to get over your persecution complex and realise you're in the minority and the rest of the country don't agree with your views.

• Like 1

You just stick to voting for the other parties...

:laugh: Keep up with the silly image macros instead of debating the points I put forward. Guess you cant handle intelligent debate.

Oh and I've already sent out my postal vote for Labour, enjoy having good old Red Ed as your PM :thumbs: