Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

Mayweather out boxed Pacquaio, Threw more puches and landed more punches, he had a game plan and stuck to it. Pacqaio game fighter but out classed.

not disagree with you we seen it all before haggler hearns v s r leonard , I backed mayweather it was inevitable the outcome but the pac will and allways be the crowd pleaser and the better man than mayweather

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

he got made to look like a avrage fighter and was out classed certainley not the better man he wasent this morning anyway.. the excuses are already coming out about he went in to the fight with a shoulder injury the only person whos got a chance with floyd is amir kahn but i dont think hes cleaver enough and will get drawn into a fight to easy and lose

Did you know Manny has two platinum albums and his own sitcom? And a game show.

Sadly yes i did,I have just been in manila,he isnt a singer nor an actor,but you could package his shit and the filipinos would flock to buy it,he is a symbol of hope in a country where your born in the gutter you die in the gutter,and the gutter there means just that.All the pinoys i know are crushed by the defeat,he was their showcase to the world.

he got made to look like a avrage fighter and was out classed certainley not the better man he wasent this morning anyway.. the excuses are already coming out about he went in to the fight with a shoulder injury the only person whos got a chance with floyd is amir kahn but i dont think hes cleaver enough and will get drawn into a fight to easy and l

The next fight should be Khan V Brookes the winner fights Mayweather in October. Personally think Khan would win both if he boxes and doesnt try the toe to toe business

Very disappointing fight, hoped for a tear up in the middle , may weather did what he does best.... He just doesn't let his opponent fight. They both looked untouched at the end

i agree desertbread but i just cant see kahn being mentaly able not to get drawn in by mayweather i whuld love for kahn to beat him but cant see it

from paying public it was boring , but when you listen to all the pro boxers there at the fight, they though mayweather done right, stopping manny from getting his act going etc . I always thought mayweather would win , I thought his size+power did show in the fight, when he did hit manny.But that's just it mayweather didn't hit manny enough for even stop the fight, never mind a ko . a early morning and 20£ quid, didn't get value for time or money I don't think . !!

• Like 1

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

• Like 6

The public wanted a war manny wanted a war mayweather came too box and box he did Manny my personal favourite love watching him but he was not allowed one inch of that fight never came owe to starting any fireworks mayweather simply ghosted about racking up points

Not the fight or result I wanted by a long shot lol but as boxing lessons go it was a masterclass by the money FairPlay the man is class hope he achieves his goal can't see anyone troubling him to be honest

• Like 2

hes not the better boxer but the better man he is , has tasted defeat before so he knows the losing bit of it , probably go back home and build a school or another hospital , mayweather will buy more fast cars to go with the pile of others he owns

Watching the true sporting greats just isnt all that exciting sometimes.....Steve Davis ? Phil Taylor ? etc etc......

I thought the fight would be an anti climax and it went pretty much how i thought......a top class counter puncher like Mayweather makes an opponent hesitant about letting shots go and Mayweather is one of the best at it ive ever seen,his timing and judgement of distance is second to none he just nullified Pacquaio,s every move and completely wrapped him up i thought Pacquiao looked old for the first time last night.......dont like the way he is coming out with injury excuses after the fight either i thought he was above that.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

he got made to look like a avrage fighter and was out classed certainley not the better man he wasent this morning anyway.. the excuses are already coming out about he went in to the fight with a shoulder injury the only person whos got a chance with floyd is amir kahn but i dont think hes cleaver enough and will get drawn into a fight to easy and l

The next fight should be Khan V Brookes the winner fights Mayweather in October. Personally think Khan would win both if he boxes and doesnt try the toe to toe business

Khan has already been offered the Brook fight...a date was even booked at wembley...but Khan turned his nose up at the offer...i think Mayweather would stop Khan...Pacquiao has said in the past he would like to fight in the UK...lets hope he fancys a shot at Brooks IBF title...maybe at Wembley