Mayweather Vs Pacquiao

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a radio interview, he told them they will have to wait and finished wrapping my sons hands. Quality :thumbs: .

IMG-20140526-WA0014_zpsa9eilqxa.jpg

IMG-20140526-WA0015_zpsg19djo67.jpg

IMG-20140526-WA0011_zpsbtlfsgzb.jpg

Made my lads holiday. Hope Manny wins but think Mayweather will win on points.

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 17

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a ra

Mayweather done Nothink but run away that's not boxin shit fight

I dont understand why people find it so boring. I could watch a 20 round fight like that as i can appreciate what it takes to pull it off. Class act and a brilliant performance imo.

Its a very rare kind of gym the Wildcard....Roach is an innovative thinker anyone can walk in off the street and get a 5 dollar day pass to train so the fact that its an iconic gym means its also a thriving succesful business......very few pure boxing gyms make money.

A few young lads i know went over there and trained next to Bernard Hopkins a few years back.... Sammy Stewart and Roach's brother Pepper were training them but as the lads said training next to such big names in such an iconic gym automatically shifts your training focus up a notch.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Its a very rare kind of gym the Wildcard....Roach is an innovative thinker anyone can walk in off the street and get a 5 dollar day pass to train so the fact that its an iconic gym means its also a thriving succesful business......very few pure boxing gyms make money.

A few young lads i know went over there and trained next to Bernard Hopkins a few years back.... Sammy Stewart and Roach's brother Pepper were training them but as the lads said training next to such big names in such an iconic gym automatically shifts your training focus up a notch.

Yes your right mate it is a one off type of gym. He never had to pay the $5, it was sorted by a scouse lad who used to box for the same gym as my son his name is Liam Vaughan. There was an article in the Liverpool echo about him yesterday http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/boxing/manny-pacquiaos-scouse-sparring-partner-9160197.

My son ntrained next to a few big names and got loads of pics over the 2 days he was there. Here he is with the Siberian Ruslan Provodnikov, who was world champ at the time I think. Looks like he has been chasing parked cars all his life. Ruslan was in a great fight a couple of weeks back with Lucas Matthysse.

IMG-20140525-WA0001_zpspq2zlbzs.jpg

Sorry double post

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 1

My 13 year old son is a boxer and got an invite to the Wildcard whilst in the USA and Freddie Roach made him welcome and made a fuss of him. When he was wrapping my sons hands he was wanted to do a radio interview, he told them they will have to wait and finished wrapping my sons hands. Quality :thumbs: .

Yes your right mate it is a one off type of gym. He never had to pay the $5, it was sorted by a scouse lad who used to box for the same gym as my son his name is Liam Vaughan. There was an article in the Liverpool echo about him yesterday http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/boxing/manny-pacquiaos-scouse-sparring-partner-9160197.

My son ntrained next to a few big names and got loads of pics over the 2 days he was there. Here he is with the Siberian Ruslan Provodnikov, who was world champ at the time I think. Looks like he has been chasing parked cars all his life. Ruslan was in a great fight a couple of weeks back with Lucas Matthysse.

My brother beat Kel Brook as an amateur in the schoolboy semi finals (He also boxed for the same gym as my son Liam Vaughan), but I think Kell has the beating of Floyd all day and do not think Floyd would risk taking Kell on.

Edited by flipbull

great pic , nice for you lad that :thumbs:

great pic , nice for you lad that :thumbs:

Cheers Bird. There no better way to keep your kids of the streets and them x box's, playstations etc. Oh forgot to add hunting gets them off them as well.

Dunno what's going on with my pc today, it keeps posting my posts when I am not finished writing them. Better buck up by tonight.

Edited by flipbull

Looking forward to this one hope I can stay awake

this is the reason im not even gonna try,fallen asleep twice now after i bought the fights.

though tbf i woke up for the highlights of hatton v castillo lol

Looking forward to this one hope I can stay awake

this is the reason im not even gonna try,fallen asleep twice now after i bought the fights.

though tbf i woke up for the highlights of hatton v castillo lol

Never heard of an alarm clock then?

• Like 1

Just bought it through talk talk, 14.95, hope my lad don't tell me to go away when I wake him up for it lol

Cold water usually does the trick :thumbs: Forgot to say make sure you wet the bed as well as him then he got no choice.

My lad is a fooker mate he goes asleep standing up. And he is a nightmare to get out the pit. That's the little fooker I am talking about in my profile pic :thumbs:

Edited by flipbull
  • Like 1