brenner

Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

You've had some belting whippets over the years mate, fairplay. And thanks for putting the superb pics up 👍

Many thanks ive seen some great Whippets 👍🇬🇧

A7C79532-156B-4F30-9F3D-66510E6907E3.jpeg

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Green lurchers don't get I n ta thinking that these non peds are burned at a few hundred yards ghT would be an inexperienced opinion lots of them have both speed plus stamina I have had and seen them blow peds away and run has many has five long ears and a ome run big lots of coneys. Of course immediate Greg yhound putxes may lose stamina but whe.  Red back in a few he. Erstions one gets nbackk the super speedster with plenty running I n em. Atb bill

I hear ya bill but when they knocking em over after 3 long hauls ther special little  runners worthy a mention eh ?

7516F4D4-2A3D-4442-85D2-D70C14E2EAC3.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, green lurchers said:

A real un fit for function not just a 150 240 trot 21lb 17 1/ 2 long haul whippet adventure 🇬🇧 kissing the lady’s arse wk in wk out 

9D02C0B8-D8F3-42A4-9B73-782A1695F07F.jpeg

Green lurchers don't get I n ta thinking that these non peds are burned at a few hundred yards ghT would be an inexperienced opinion lots of them have both speed plus stamina I have had and seen them blow peds away and run has many has five long ears and a ome run big lots of coneys. Of course immediate Greg yhound putxes may lose stamina but whe.  Red back in a few he. Erstions one gets nbackk the super speedster with plenty running I n em. Atb bill

IMG_20190627_050451.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, billhardy said:

IMG_20190627_050451.jpg

Just now while it's still cool Tb bill

• Like 1

1 hour ago, billhardy said:

IMG_20190627_050451.jpg

X bred twenty inch twenty six pound atb bill

• Like 2

So, bill youre calling green lurchers inexperienced when he's obviously had plenty judging by his posts and pics? 

And you're quoting yourself again 😂

One thing I will say since getting one, the humble whippet is very under rated by a lot of lurcher men.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, stormyboy said:

So, bill youre calling green lurchers inexperienced when he's obviously had plenty judging by his posts and pics? 

And you're quoting yourself again 😂

One thing I will say since getting one, the humble whippet is very under rated by a lot of lurcher men.

Think bill was just responding to the fact that “green lurcher” was saying racing dogs can only run for 150-240 yards, which is an inexperienced thing to say. The dogs run that distance because that’s the length of the race 😂 if they had to keep running it be pointless. Think everyone knows a good dogs always in the breeding, can’t make a silk purse outa sows ear! I have pure bred racing dog and it would run all day if a let it, very naive of someone to think it couldn’t just cause it’s a racer! 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Allan22 said:

Think bill was just responding to the fact that “green lurcher” was saying racing dogs can only run for 150-240 yards, which is an inexperienced thing to say. The dogs run that distance because that’s the length of the race 😂 if they had to keep running it be pointless. Think everyone knows a good dogs always in the breeding, can’t make a silk purse outa sows ear! I have pure bred racing dog and it would run all day if a let it, very naive of someone to think it couldn’t just cause it’s a racer! 

Let’s clear this as it’s a  v good long running thread , in my post “not just “ dosnt imply a racer can’t   , last bitch  I owned full race bred dog before half race bred next whippet I get will be race bred most ofwhippets I see run half high dose of race blood guess  that sums itvup and bill is far more expierenced in Whippets than Iso let’s put to sleep this theory on racing  atb will add if it ain’t got the speed to get on terms nothing happens dog on left owned by a good mate with full race ped bred by another mate with yard with racers 

61305EFB-1FB1-4945-8C1B-71228C3CE1BE.jpeg

Edited by green lurchers

Mostly race blood the white bitch owned by good friend of mine leading up was a dominant runner with speed and stamina to burn best ive seen 

7446CE83-A53C-4FDE-9A1D-2F4D2A3A8373.jpeg

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Mostly race blood the white bitch owned by good friend of mine leading up was a dominant runner with speed and stamina to burn best ive seen 

7446CE83-A53C-4FDE-9A1D-2F4D2A3A8373.jpeg

You want the non peds really if your serious about this kind of thing

Hee heee

• Haha 2