Lets See Them Whippets, Coarsing, Racing, Working

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Il start.. 2 year old. Bred from worker to worker, mostly ferreting, lamping mooching dogs, 21" pics have been put up before.

My whippets. Dam and son                  

Hopefully these few old pictures and some of recollections from my early teens (the late 1950’s and early 1960’s) may be of some interest. They’re all old style “rag whippets” and pre date the require

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

right you are mate lol 

we on for a giggle next season jan time gl? 

you and @chartpolski pop here black neck can be the judge 

i’ll give you and chart ten to one odds any whippet you bring gets left in the run up 

we can see if a whippet or a coursing bred is the fastest sprinter lol it would be comical lol 

• Haha 3

that one run then straight to mcdonald’s for food and i’ll take the time out my day to explain how you shouldn’t to listen to everything  on the hunting life lol  shaark was wrong again dogs ain’t they same as in 1976 lol 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’ll give you and chart ten to one odds any whippet you bring gets left in the run up 

we can see if a whippet or a coursing bred is the fastest sprinter lol it would be comical lol 

Go on your 1 / 20 it’s got be on the slop lol 

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

that one run then straight to mcdonald’s for food and i’ll take the time out my day to explain how you shouldn’t to listen to everything  on the hunting life lol  shaark was wrong again dogs ain’t they same as in 1976 lol 

Lol you must crow every morning,  Gooey, because you are an ABSOLUTE COCK!!!  😄 

And you still know f**k all!!  Lol  👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Go on your 1 / 20 it’s got be on the slop lol 

no mate lol just winter so there will be give we will go up on the tops near we’re you have run before 

7 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Why would I bring a whippet ? I haven’t had a whippet since the early 70’s, I’ve run deerhound types for the last 20 years !

Cheers.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Lol you must crow every morning,  Gooey, because you are an ABSOLUTE COCK!!!  😄 

And you still no f**k all!!  Lol  👍

lol i’m going to use that 

just waiting on charts reply lol

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

No ya wrong give him credit can’t think what for ??? lol 💋  Edited to add he knows Arabic   Running Arab bred dogs he invented the 500 yrd lamp that was built in mac acmed  Donald’s world of slop x

Edited by green lurchers
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

And ffs, stop assuming G L needs to listen to anything I've got to say.

He knows more about whippets, hare coursing, and hare coursing with whippets than I do.

1 minute ago, chartpolski said:

Why would I bring a whippet ? I haven’t had a whippet since the early 70’s, I’ve run deerhound types for the last 20 years !

Cheers.

Bring your deerhoundy really show um.up