Well Pleased

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to northernlite, hes gifting me a pup from his mating, all being well, i shall have a running partner for by bitch Nell, he wants em to go to working homes, and one here awaits, i always read

no long in growing 11 days old the first one eyes are starting to open a we black bitch

i was going to use this as my mode of transport, i mean, if i set off now, pups would be ready to go by the time i got theer, eh

Posted Images

Good to hear the pups an bitch doing well, n.l, is there transport sorted for keiths pup, i said i would pay for transporter if needed, an im a man of my word, let me know sure, an congratulations, get in there.

Some fantastic offers of help lads, i cant thank you enough, perhaps one day i may be able to return the compliment, who knows, so ive gotten myself another black one to run alongside Nell cant wait, not one for words lads, so i will just say this to you Dave, i will do the dog justice matey, i will put the work in front of her when she is ready

cheers lads :thumbs:

• Like 4