Well Pleased

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks to northernlite, hes gifting me a pup from his mating, all being well, i shall have a running partner for by bitch Nell, he wants em to go to working homes, and one here awaits, i always read

no long in growing 11 days old the first one eyes are starting to open a we black bitch

i was going to use this as my mode of transport, i mean, if i set off now, pups would be ready to go by the time i got theer, eh

Posted Images

Congratulations on the new arrivals, a good sized litter :thumbs: , I'll be taking an interest in these as I

they go back to my great little dog Jack the Lad,who I sadly lost last year, best of luck to all the lucky new owners .

• Like 3

Well i would like to think ive done the breeder of Nell proud, JETTYBOY, and now its a new pup i have to look forward to, cant wait to see em running side by side, breaking it to my ferrets, getting out there come the winter months, the places i work my dog, im spoilt for choice, theres 1 thing for sure, it will see some graft, so once again Dave, thanks very much for considering me worthy of a pup, and the effort you have put into it on getting it down to me, i will do it proud matey

• Like 3