• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Balaclava & shotgun required.

Sorry thought it was a clay pigeon,lol

i bet the one that comes near my property breaks down & crashes soon

Fella brought one up here to do some survey work on the estate, something to do with finding ancient field boundaries and that type of thing, it was quite an education to watch him not only controlling the machine but also the camera, focussing and directing it etc. brilliant footage, glad I got a chance to watch him.tight fecker wouldn't let me have a go though !

Amazon are currently testing and at the forefront of technology that will be delivering orders to customers using drones.

Seems like a great way to legitimize thousands of these things flying around above us every day.

Bet your bollox they won't just be used for delivery purposes.

Was on New Brighton beach a few weeks back, couple of blokes were flying a drone with them goggles on, around the lighthouse. I asked em about it and they let me put the goggles on... OMG how good was that view, perfect!

They were skilled enough to fly it through the small windows at the top and i got to see inside. It was all very impressive BUT all i kept thinking about after was/still is that with gear like that no one or nothing is safe...

Mark my words hunters will eventually be under more scrutiny than ever before..!

Was on New Brighton beach a few weeks back, couple of blokes were flying a drone with them goggles on, around the lighthouse. I asked em about it and they let me put the goggles on... OMG how good was that view, perfect!

They were skilled enough to fly it through the small windows at the top and i got to see inside. It was all very impressive BUT all i kept thinking about after was/still is that with gear like that no one or nothing is safe...

Mark my words hunters will eventually be under more scrutiny than ever before..!

dole snoops be using them next, :laugh:

If this is the stuff the public can buy for a couple quid i wonder what the army are using.

the organisers of a show where these things are put on trial and tested to show their capabilities hired me to operate the on site cherrypicker in case one had to be retrieved from a tree or what ever lol,this was about 7 years ago now,as usual didnt take any notice of all the geeks and their toys didn't realise id soon be seeing them on the open market

shoot it , do they have perdition to fly over the land or do they have permit ion from you to be filmed ? invasion of privacy ,civil rights act must cover it , also if a bird is flying over it you might hit it as you take the shot , they can't say anything as it films downwards , o did you not see that bird fly over lol

Could just be council. Health agency ect doing a survey possibilities are endless

this particular farm is involved in genetically modified crops,they also have secure compounds with security guards patroling the permiter im guessing they using it for surveying etc
  • Like 1