The Best Coursing Blood In The Country

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bred down of english plodder stuff to fast up n at them irish stuff.

This dog is probably the best stud in the country and is standing to any bitch for 4 tins of Carlsberg

Romeo pup today..  

Posted Images

Heard a lot of people say Romeo he's lined a lot of bitches ain't heard much about any pup off him

Ya jokin ain't ya romeo a top producer mate.

What's the Romeo dog bred out of?

I think Maggie is his dam Fuji ,,,,,and I think Maggie is out of dancer ,,,Roberto is the man to ask...

I will always remember watching Maggie catch 5 from 5 one morning,,,,3of those off one slip,,, and if I remember right,,, it was her first day back after a month off with injury ....

• Like 4

I think Maggie is his dam Fuji ,,,,,and I think Maggie is out of dancer ,,,Roberto is the man to ask...

I will always remember watching Maggie catch 5 from 5 one morning,,,,3of those off one slip,,, and if I remember right,,, it was her first day back after a month off with injury ....

Cheers Tomo ? ..I can't remember but I think Kim the mother of Razor who's sire of my mongrel was out of Dancer but I could be wrong and probably am lol,what's Romeo's sire or do you not know mate? 5/5 just back from a layoff is some going,fair play to Robbie for getting the bitch in such order to achieve that ?

He's out of chase x maggie mate chase is jack x snowey and maggies out of blondie x Charlie

Top man,thank you ? .. I appreciate the info as I've put my name down on a pup out of the dog if it works out,will test it out hopefully and see how it goes lol

So is the dad to my dog anyfuckingood or what?? :laugh:

No lol
Whinning fucckers' getting shot right now then :laugh:

does it still whine mush?,,,,, you know I've seen some dogs that have that whine all there lives,,,,lol

• Like 1