The Best Coursing Blood In The Country

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bred down of english plodder stuff to fast up n at them irish stuff.

This dog is probably the best stud in the country and is standing to any bitch for 4 tins of Carlsberg

Romeo pup today..  

Posted Images

Seen some decent dogs bred off pures but never seen a top top class un never seen a saluki anywhere near as good on the field as a purpose bred coursing dog I think alot if people just use um coz they love salukis and have a strange way of thinking that it needs to be done to get top class dogs like best to best hasn't ever worked lol foxy nipper blondie lucky fettle snowy mona bulldozer Reddy and belle romeo Maggie how many of them are bred off a pure saluki and what dog that has ever been bred off a pure saluki can be compared to any of themn

• Like 2

Seen some decent dogs bred off pures but never seen a top top class un never seen a saluki anywhere near as good on the field as a purpose bred coursing dog I think alot if people just use um coz they love salukis and have a strange way of thinking that it needs to be done to get top class dogs like best to best hasn't ever worked lol foxy nipper blondie lucky fettle snowy mona bulldozer Reddy and belle romeo Maggie how many of them are bred off a pure saluki and what dog that has ever been bred off a pure saluki can be compared to any of themn

think your right there,lot of lads here were going with pures and their driving hundreds of miles trying to get big open ground,think there all getting rid now deffo dont suit here.

• Like 2

Lenny Lacey Salty Sooner Isaac Casper Bill Pip Tilly Kim just to name a few good ones bred off pures
  • Like 1

Lenny Lacey Salty Sooner Isaac Casper Bill Pip Tilly Kim just to name a few good ones bred off pures
  • Like 2

I did jimmy lol but I sort of agree that there's enough coursing bred stuff to not need to use pures as well it's a risk going too the pure blood payed off big for some not for others

Like a lot of times it's who gets the pups then time of year they born hares they went too etc all have say in how good they end up bit of luck helps as well

• Like 1

He's out of chase x maggie mate chase is jack x snowey and maggies out of blondie x Charlie

Top man,thank you ? .. I appreciate the info as I've put my name down on a pup out of the dog if it works out,will test it out hopefully and see how it goes lol
definatly the converted. You getting a feel for these coursing types now. Mad how versatile they can be when reared and entered like any other lurcher. That boots is a cracker. Just my type plenty of substance but built to run