The Best Coursing Blood In The Country

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bred down of english plodder stuff to fast up n at them irish stuff.

This dog is probably the best stud in the country and is standing to any bitch for 4 tins of Carlsberg

Romeo pup today..  

Posted Images

Ask ya mate bout last time he came with me and me Bro in laws useless white price of scrap got toed round Southport for 3 mins then blew to bits at end of run by a levered too many lads listen to the hype and run and use digs on bitches but can't beat seeing um run with ya own eyes common sense tells you exactly why I used scouser

I very rarey come here because people talk to much shit ....... but here goes lol

The Last day that P came over SP and had a day out with you Jamie i was there .....me, you, P, Bro in law and Shep.

By reading your quote above im not sure if your commenting on P's dog or Bro in laws young pup (think she was about 9-10mnths old at the time).......and the truth is i never seen either dog get blown away by a leveret .......because no such thing happened and if your honest with yourself jamie YOU KNOW it didnt happen either. Your bitch wasnt on Top Form that day but im a honest man and wouldnt access her after seeing her run that day. P's dog ran 4 on the day killing 2 and losing one in some reeds (the one you slipped him on) and putting one down a pipe (which i fetched him back from). The dog game is hard enough never mind telling LIES, just stick to TRUTH !!

The very same day after we had finished we went into a pub for some scran .... you said to me u rated Scouser but you thought Jamie was a better dog.... FACT. If that wasnt the truth u were lying to me which you had no reason to do as i had already lined my bitch with Jamie before the day we had out !! I have no interest in Scouser good or bad as i dont keep dogs out of it and wouldnt crab um if someone else did .... so why tell me that.

Ive seen P's dog run this last season on some very very Top Land and quarry and i know what i know ......... and anyone else that has GENUINLY seen the dog run will have the same opinion .... 100% GUARANTEED.

Jamie you have fallen out with P ...... I dont see the point in carrying it on here by saying stuff about a dog that is FALSE as it wont change the FACTS.

Its very SAD the amount of LIES told about dogs :o:no:

All the best

Tommy ;) ;)

• Like 1

Tommy av never told no lies on ere about any dogs I never had a bad word for paul till he started carrying on on facebook falling out for f**k all like he has done with everyone else I'm not on about the day we went with shep although that day it was Joan that ran 3 killed 2 1 on engine lane and 1 on the stubble I had it on camera jamie ran 3 killed 1 and was slipped on 1 he never got on I get loads of lads asking me what the dog was like and I tell them truth when I seen him he was a decent dog not a world beater a decent dog and in the pub when we was on about scouser and Jamie we were talking about the match that was supposed to happen with them and I said to you a few times no matter how much paul hates John for no reason scouser was a good dog and I told u that day jamie had a chance against him not that he was better than him if he was better than him I'd have used jamie instead end of the day am more than happy to not bother with any of yous truth is am better off having f**k all to do with yas paul and that little belle nd of a Bro in law of mine spat dummy out coz I said on facebook that Lauren wasn't as good as bonnie and started crabbing a 9 month old pup for stopping at a hedge after being shocked by electric fence it ok saying you telling truth tommy but you just said that the day with shep jamie killed 2 and that's a lie for a start unless u counting the hare she's pup killed I know you not a lier tommy I've always thought alot of you and never called you or your bitch but you like Tetley mikey and a couple of others soon as paul fell out never heard off yas Crack on with it I need none of yas and couldn't give 2 f**k for no 1 either so all that passing messages on to me Mrs mam for adresses is a waste of time aswell

And the bitch I was on about getting blew off on a levered was that beet storm scrap it got blew off and hare skipped into wood then straight after my hedge jacker splattered 1 same field but mine was a bad hare as they always are lol

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...

My opinion must come across wrong lol all I said is I haven't got the bollox to breed off a dog that's no good just coz it's a pure saluki

Nero not shit mate

Young dog off first litter to pure bitch year n six month just now, he killed good few hares last winter despite not really being properly prepared/conditioned for winter running killed hares every month bar December when he was laid up injured after lamping coming back off injury he was put back too winter hares n was soon back killing them, he also got all usual uk lurcher quarry under his belt day n night by 12 month think he make better again next year being fully grown out he just hit 27tts started out running at 25" tts last October lol time will tell

I really hope that fens litter has a couple of real uns in it Cindy a quality bitch and best I could of hoped too see him go too again time will tell

A8963B14-E152-4968-8595-E88A1B00F5C6_zps

CB1F2B85-B40D-4696-B931-702B686EDB62_zps

F93CE1C7-A806-4D57-90E8-45C7FACD1481_zps

66C9F73D-43AB-4027-AC7B-75047049981B_zps

AA58B75B-13F4-4E4A-BF8C-DE3DAD479AF7_zps

His a cracking looking saluki artic. :yes::thumbs:

best bitching thread ,whats happened to the coursing world, nice to see a good run weather they catch or not ,ive never filmed my dogs, nor will I match ,I would rather go alone than walk the land than chatting cra. about this xs and that xs ,my dogs are on the fast dog topic and have done 3s 5s January so I would say one of the best coursing blood about must be mine ,I never asked about the lines of my dogs and to tell you the truth I'm not bothered ,they keep me fed happy and on the land ,to me that's the best xs you will get ,atb bobza

• Like 6