Ray Mears V Bear Grylls

A 13 year old and an 80 year old gave summited everest mate,if your part of an expedition and have paid your cash you have a good chance of getting up,I think brian blessed was saying oxygen has put the summit within reach of anyone with the cash and using it cheapens the experience thats why he is going to try another attempt in a couple of years time,your correct archie the 13 year old had a team of sherpas to help him summit as did grylls,you cant do the top without them.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think Bear for me, he seems easy going where as Ray seems the type to be really moany if he didn't get hes way, get the hump and fook of and leave ya to starve ?.

I reckon if I could take anyone it would be scarlett johansson be a lot more interesting than they fuckers you's lot have chosen

f**k em both off and take Sir Ranulph Fiennes. The man might not be a survivalist but he's survived just about everything this planet dare throw at him! He has a resolve to live and succeed that neith

Can anyone recall The Phantom in the Forest Barry Prudom who killed two cops and a civilian in the early 80's?? He trained with the SAS and was a survival expert. He evaded capture for 18 days. They had to call out his SAS instructor "Jungle" Eddie McGee to track him down, once found by his master he shot himself.

• Like 2