Foxes In Rabbit Warrens

up here its more common to bolt or dig foxes in rabbit warrens specially over the next few months, as all ready said its a pain when you have to keep digging down to let them move on as tubes are too tight even for small terriers, it never ceases to amaze me how tight a tube a fox can get in

had loads of foxes in rabbit warrens ,even bolted them with the ferrets , plus how many of us have bolted rabbits with the ferrets only to see stoats bolt from same warrens .many times in my time in fact almost every year , plus rats with rabbits , if theres refuge underground almost all vermin will use it , unluckiest fox i ever caught was when my dogs chased a squirrel in a wood .beggar went down the rabbit hole dogs entered & charlie was in the tube ,lol bad day for him :yes:

• Like 1

up here its more common to bolt or dig foxes in rabbit warrens specially over the next few months, as all ready said its a pain when you have to keep digging down to let them move on as tubes are too tight even for small terriers, it never ceases to amaze me how tight a tube a fox can get in

Can be like that down here as well.

Cheers, D.