On The Hills With A Couple Of Lads From The Valleys......and Yin Fae Arbroath Lol

sounds like a relaxing day ,been to a few days like that with lads from cumbria we got foxes , but was door at times ,but good listning to the hounds speaking ,,a few broke and got nailed ,glad you enjoyed your selves,

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was invited on a little day out today, so rounded up a few lads local and a couple not so local turned up for the craic..                                

Jim had bits of card and a crayon.....

He a fair lump ray, racier than what I thought he would be, should give BS a wee phone for a catch up,

Posted Images

In all honesty wouldn't go on another one prefer to see my own dogs work than standing about waiting on the hounds to flush

Totally but a wee change every now and then never hurt anyone. :thumbs:

Edited by RossM
  • Like 2

Jimbo no in this photo either he was too busy "hupping" mist into the drivers seat of some poor c**ts red jimny!! :laugh:

He left his piece in the tranny and he was still the best fed guy there!!! :laugh:

imagejpg4_zps602dd90c.jpg

• Like 2

Excellent day by the looks..not easy ground for the hounds to work..had a few days this season on similar ground but in Wales. .I wear thermals..Full hunting gear boots etc still freezing. .then some young Welsh lad goes marching past in poundland wellies and waterproofs from 1950 doesn't even look cold lol..

• Like 1

Excellent day by the looks..not easy ground for the hounds to work..had a few days this season on similar ground but in Wales. .I wear thermals..Full hunting gear boots etc still freezing. .then some young Welsh lad goes marching past in poundland wellies and waterproofs from 1950 doesn't even look cold lol..

We breed them hard in Wales ........

• Like 2

Credit to the lads that organised it, they only run a small pack, but they weren't long in finding and letting us know.

• Like 1

the way i comunacate to my celtic brothers is to talk my native toughue and leave any soft englishness out always got a spare room for a good welsh hunting man and a spare kennel for a dug ,had the pleasure to hunt in wales and get some good teriers from di harcombe and other good lads , over the years

aberdare mountain ash merthyr , carmarthenshire , had the pleasure to hunt allround them areas and beach net got vids of it good crack

Edited by fluff
  • Like 1