Mute ?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

my dog is now 9 months,got him at 8 weeks and the thing that struck me couple days ago is that he has never once barked in all this time. never barked once as a small pup even when meeting and playin

Very nice animal him pal looks really well credit to u atb

i beg to differ, every pb or pb cross ive known as been whining fuckers.. im not saying barking machines just whiners, if they see you when there locked up whine whine whine... if they get fed at 6 ,

had couple bull xs over the years and none have been vocal at all but did yap and feck about as pups but not this fella,as for when working he will be fine its all about putting him in a win win situation, cheers

20141119_1147202_zpsdt9axpif.jpg

• Like 1

id have a mute over a yappy barker every time

+ 1 on that

so would i but strange that even as a pup play fighting,exploring all thats new when out and about not a peep out of him

just hope he stays that way when working mate :thumbs:

i was thinking that aswell

no rush with him,got plenty time yet :thumbs:

so would i but strange that even as a pup play fighting,exploring all thats new when out and about not a peep out of him

its the pit in them, they are very quite dogs .

i beg to differ, every pb or pb cross ive known as been whining fuckers.. im not saying barking machines just whiners, if they see you when there locked up whine whine whine... if they get fed at 6 , come ten to 6 whine whine whine ...

• Like 3

i beg to differ, every pb or pb cross ive known as been whining fuckers.. im not saying barking machines just whiners, if they see you when there locked up whine whine whine... if they get fed at 6 , come ten to 6 whine whine whine ...

never known one to be a whiner yet,on another note i never feed my dogs at a certain time f**k all that winging because im ten minutes late,just something iv always done

oh that's true :thumbs: , they whine mine would as well to go out, but regards barking mine never did, I couldn't stand a yapping dog, ive been lucky both my lurchers ive got now never make a sound , and as Buck 1/2 gsd as well he don't ever bark, he crap guard dog he to soft :D

my dog is now 9 months,got him at 8 weeks and the thing that struck me couple days ago is that he has never once barked in all this time.

never barked once as a small pup even when meeting and playing with any other dog,introducing him to the cat nothing not ever.

sounds a bit daft but iv never known it with any other dog :hmm:

20141209_120821_zps3nexd9sl.jpg

You don,t realise how lucky you are,im awoken by a couple of mutts that howl like Siberian Timberwolves at 7 am every morning,if im a tad late letting them out,ive never ever known lurcher pups that howl so long and illustrious,i dread full moons :cray:

• Like 1