The Charity Fishing Competition Sunday 16Th August 2015

Just finished chopping , skinning and marinating the chicken (got somebody else to kill it lol), piri - piri, bbq and tandoori flavour.

Nice little blade, decent torch and a mystery prize for the raffle / auction.

Bottle of scotch to Chuck in an all.

Looking forward to it now, just a couple of long work days left an i'll be getting packed.

Happy days...

You are my fecking hero mate !!
  • Like 1

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Home and sorted now.   Another great weekend as always, not sure why more people don't come to it TBH, because it's a great event. But hey, there loss.   Thank yous.   Dan the man for all the co

I have already approached the bloke who runs the lakes close to me about fishing them for the match. there is a small lake which would be good for us as everybody would catch a good few fish. It has

I can only echo what Arch as already said, another cracking weekend again fair play.   Big thank you and well done to Arch for organising a great event, tidy little venue with us camping 20 feet fro

Posted Images

Just finished chopping , skinning and marinating the chicken (got somebody else to kill it lol), piri - piri, bbq and tandoori flavour.

Nice little blade, decent torch and a mystery prize for the raffle / auction.

Bottle of scotch to Chuck in an all.

Looking forward to it now, just a couple of long work days left an i'll be getting packed.

Happy days...

You are my fecking hero mate !!

Ha ha, your easily pleased butty!

I'm looking forward to a can an a few stories of what that blade from last year has been up to!! ;-)

Been so busy with work and trying to sort out everything for this pup I haven't even started to sort out the fishing gear!!!

That's my poor fishing performance excuses out the way! I can just get on with the drinking when I get there now!

You can always use the "I sat near the areator" excuse. Worked well last year for someone..................

Didnt work that well did it, I got better excuses than that :whistling:

Cheers, D.

Oh I'm very easily pleased lol

Ahh yea the knife its in half on a Welsh mountian mate lol I have to tell you all about ;)

Ha ha, the one I got is fooked an all,weak back spring.

Had a feeling you'd need a fixed blade...

I've a few ideas our kid....;-)

Ahh yea the knife its in half on a Welsh mountian mate lol I have to tell you all about ;)

It was funny thinking back but in hell of a situation when it snapped lol

Not long now bud what day are you up?

It was funny thinking back but in hell of a situation when it snapped lol

Not long now bud what day are you up?

Sat afternoon mate

Weather warnings issued for friday, sat and sun look better.....

We're forecast heavy rain and storms during Thursday night, easing off through to about tea time Friday. Saturday and Sunday should be ok. Cloudy and not so hot as of late. Night time temperatures for the weekend down to single figures. So wrap up warm campers.

• Like 1

Weather warnings issued for friday, sat and sun look better.....

We're forecast heavy rain and storms during Thursday night, easing off through to about tea time Friday. Saturday and Sunday should be ok. Cloudy and not so hot as of late. Night time temperatures for the weekend down to single figures. So wrap up warm campers.

perfect conditions ? get the Barbie on barbecue rabbit lovely ...England here we come lol see Ya soon ?
  • Like 5

I'v not hired a car this year I'm taking the Jimny I bought , it's either going to run sweet or the journey is going to be a disaster ,side bets if you's like ?? (AA OR NOT ) mm

Got the camping and fishing gear all sorted, just another million things to do :icon_eek:

Cheers, D.

ps Kev, 4 foot square membrane :thumbs:

I thought you were ignoring me lol..

No worries I'll chuck it in the truck tomorrow, I'll bring fleece back fir you, see if I have any glue knocking about as well..

• Like 1

Just sorted through what I have and haven't got. Been and bought a keepnet for the lad, but the only shop "near" here didn't have a landing net handle. Can one of you kind gents lend me one for the comp please?