Blowing A Gale What (?) A Night !!

Just got back we couldn't see in front of us because of the rain don't mind shining up the field so we headed back.

We got a taste of hurricane Rachel .first time ever the rain was so heavy it would be impossible to lamp

Same her, wind mad, too windy really to be safe, trees falling ect...is it worth it for a few smelly rabbits? very stormy, a night by the fire i think....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I used to like hearing the wind pick up but since I've bought the house I sit here worrying about what it's wrecking. I think I'm turning into my dad ?

blower hear too but dogs are injured

Had a walk local with lamp took the 2 lurchers and the terrier lol, it was just their night walk really but I had to have a wee look, it would be rude not to, the only dog to catch............ The ter

Just got back we couldn't see in front of us because of the rain don't mind shining up the field so we headed back.

We got a taste of hurricane Rachel .first time ever the rain was so heavy it would be impossible to lamp

Same her, wind mad, too windy really to be safe, trees falling ect...is it worth it for a few smelly rabbits? very stormy, a night by the fire i think....

I went out to some very good ground .no rain but windy I might as well of done 5mile on a running machine saw bugger all.too windy I reckon is no good

Had a walk local with lamp took the 2 lurchers and the terrier lol, it was just their night walk really but I had to have a wee look, it would be rude not to, the only dog to catch............ The terrier!! :laugh:

Before anyone asks no you can't put a greyhound over her!!!! :laugh:

• Like 2

ideal night for your pups. though , just to have a look kev

there going out roy :yes: i will be heading out the door in half hour lets see if they can bag one or two they have the pace for it
how the pups get on kev?

ideal night for your pups. though , just to have a look kev

there going out roy :yes: i will be heading out the door in half hour lets see if they can bag one or two they have the pace for it
how the pups get on kev?

Just been out gaffer feck me is was ruff in cumbria tonight ! Managed 3 bunnys blowing a gale eyes watering couldn't see way I was going half the time lol ! How did your pups do tonight bud ? Atb yeti

didn't take my pups tonight my pal had the litter sister out to mine i had my dhx and the pup got its 1st rabbit on the lamp the lads grining from ear to ear lol