Hunting Festival Limerick

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone looking for great houndwork don't ever go to a joint meet. In 30 years with hounds I've never seen a great joint meet, I'm sure it can happen but I wouldn't go there expecting it. I've

Neil you are right,i hunted 3 days with them fantastic boys great crack,but mad as f--k,

Yep we where surprised by the invite again this year . Probably its down to the great hound work we displayed the last time out

Yep we where surprised by the invite again this year . Probably its down to the great hound work we displayed the last time out :toast::toast::toast:

Did yous have a joint meet with the minerock last time cause if you did you didn't get the invite for good hound work because they where shit and by shit I mean shit the hounds hunted heal line from a bolt that they where right behind the terrier on the day where useless and all the talk of it being good the terrier man didn't even have a terrier collar with him I would like to see the 2 packs separate so I could decide which pack was the let down. I was there myself and see all I say with my own eyes .

I do bullcross = wanker

Who the f**k has a name as bullcross get a life and wise up

That must make you feel good is that the best you can come up with.? No excuse for for the hound and terrier work that day there where a lot of other lads that seen what happened that day