Photo Of The Year

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personaly,...although of excellent quality,...and obviously taken by a man who knows his camera... I find the picture of the muzzled greyhounds and their quarry,...to be strangely depressing...  

A few pics Craig took of my bitch on a walk out,

Posted Images

If your not great with a camera, but won't photos like the one above, get a gopro, you can film your dog, then you can change any part, or all into photos.

Any pics you could share buddy off one just to see how they look?

• Like 1

A well composed shot, but I'd be more impressed if the hare was truly wild.....I think this photo could be historical in a few years time as I do think that Park 'Coursing' won't be around forever. I use the term 'coursing' in its loosest possible sense...JMO....JD

• Like 10

A well composed shot, but I'd be more impressed if the hare was truly wild.....I think this photo could be historical in a few years time as I do think that Park 'Coursing' won't be around forever. I use the term 'coursing' in its loosest possible sense...JMO....JD

its looks like a Belgium hare ?

I wish I could take pics like that..I find myself in a position to be able to get great actions shots..but the Iphone just doesn't seem to capture it...lol