Nsfw Or 18 + Section

Paulus you have to admit it has gone a bit stale plus you got me banned from the other site ya cunny :laugh:

it no longer exists :laugh:

............Are you sure ?? I'd go and have a look if I were you. :thumbs:

Lol.... It was merely a blip lol

Someone stuck the dummy back in someone's gob then? :laugh: Ticking timebomb.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck it. Dat ass

C'mon there's kids on here no need for that language

I think its probably where the age thing comes in...... i quite like discussing things like God as its not something ive exprienced much of in regular life.....ive experienced enough tits,fannys and j

Posted Images

Paulus you have to admit it has gone a bit stale plus you got me banned from the other site ya cunny :laugh:

it no longer exists :laugh:

............Are you sure ?? I'd go and have a look if I were you. :thumbs:

Lol.... It was merely a blip lol

Someone stuck the dummy back in someone's gob then? :laugh: Ticking timebomb.

See you over there mate lol

• Like 1

keep this site for working dog men...

I'm sure you meant for all forms of hunting not just dog men :thumbs:

errrr.. dog men..

dog men......

day time dog men..

and proprper dog men.......

lots in Worksop...

I don't live in Worksop and I as are many on here are shooting men not dog men. Again I'm sure it was just a miss quote ATB :thumbs:

these computers are really not for some people are they,dogs in the kennel while the man sits on the computer talking about hunting,makes you wonder whos playing with

the wives tits when you want an 18 plus section.

• Like 1

I'm set to get married this year kid. I'm done with pubs same old jakes who believe they are local legends regurgitating the same old crap. Sounds familiar can't put my finger on it though

So do you not go to pubs at all or go to a different pub? For someone who's had it with this site, you seem to be here a lot.

What you do when you dont like a pub or the people in that pub is you keep returning to it and trying to change it.......even though you have already found a much better pub with much better people in it :whistling: .........Never mind an over 18 section give the silly c**t an under 9,s section and be done with it for f**k sake !

• Like 3

I'm set to get married this year kid. I'm done with pubs same old jakes who believe they are local legends regurgitating the same old crap. Sounds familiar can't put my finger on it though

So do you not go to pubs at all or go to a different pub? For someone who's had it with this site, you seem to be here a lot.

What you do when you dont like a pub or the people in that pub is you keep returning to it and trying to change it.......even though you have already found a much better pub with much better people in it :whistling: .........Never mind an over 18 section give the silly c**t an under 9,s section and be done with it for f**k sake !

"But I like the tuna here"