Deadly Lamp Acebeam K50

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just got back in. No import tax to start with Beam too tight? No way. if its in the field then a quick sweep will light it up. As good as a striker? Yes....and that's on the next to most powerful

Shiny......

Good stuff stabba, i was hoping it would be what you were expecting! Pound for pound far far better value than the lightforce and battery pack, not to mention the convienience of it being so small and

Posted Images

Yea or get a shaved adapter for a couple of quid

Didn't think of that , I've just checked input and out put of both chargers and my iphone charger exactly same

Or you can get a european adaptor for pence in a pound shop.

Let us know how you find it mate and first impressions.

Yea or get a shaved adapter for a couple of quid

Didn't think of that , I've just checked input and out put of both chargers and my iphone charger exactly same

Or you can get a european adaptor for pence in a pound shop.

Let us know how you find it mate and first impressions.

I bet it will cost him 100 pence. :D

• Like 1

I've just got it on charge I can't get out with it as is got a problem with my legs but on first impressions it's a lot stronger built than I imagined . It certainly looks a good bit of kit . I'll have a flick about backs out of window then I'll give it me dad to have a go see what he thinks .

• Like 1

I've just got it on charge I can't get out with it as is got a problem with my legs but on first impressions it's a lot stronger built than I imagined . It certainly looks a good bit of kit . I'll have a flick about backs out of window then I'll give it me dad to have a go see what he thinks .

Spot on mate, hope youve a speedy recovery mate,

Atvb,

Anyone waiting wont be dissapointed with the torch, if its any consolation. Just look at it this way, the ground is solid anyway clear skys and a big moon. So dont think anyone is missing using k50.

Fox digger bet you cant wait for the last k50's to arrive and put yer feet up. You have given us a quality service. But ive been thinking......would you do it again lol???????

Stop bloody thinkin!!! :) if km honest mate i dont think so..... If you only knew how many emails were sent to and fro you'd agree with me! Plus its a hell of alot of responsibility holding sombodys money while they wait for delivery from sombody else...... It would be alot simpler this time round i havd to admit because i think we have covered all the possibilities at this stage!:) if i had a group of 10 that all could do the bank transfer together then i would consider it again..... But for the minute im taking a break from them!!!! Lol,

Haha I can imagine mate Iam just glad I took the plunge. Suppose it would be easier if there was a next time. If anyone else wanted them with others, then maybe you just give who ever takes the lead on it the info needed. Just don't tell them how many emails you have had to send lol.

• Like 1

Ok so I've just been on the back and I have to say it's spot on ,it's actualy better than I expected . I'm made up with it .

Can some one pop a link up for the good battery's I'm going to buy four more and keep them charged , also a good charger if you don't mind lads