Romeo Pup Now 5 Moth Old

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I never crab anyone's dogs but that's in poor nic and needs some exercise to get him up on his feet, he is even backwards on his wrists!!

Posted Images

Don't know if it's the pic or what but he looks very poor and depressed in that pic, saddens me as I put my heart n soul into them he was the biggest in the litter, all the pups were bouncing and happy, as said how's his brother dog boy..

Looking good mushroom fair play..

• Like 3

Don't know if it's the pic or what but he looks very poor and depressed in that pic, saddens me as I put my heart n soul into them he was the biggest in the litter, all the pups were bouncing and happy, as said how's his brother dog boy..

Looking good mushroom fair play..

Pics can be very deceptive..especially in bad light and taken on a mobile phone but from what one can see the dog "appears" to look to have bad feet,poor thin rear legs and an awful jacket..to me this is due in the main to its diet and not seeing much of the outside world..neither should be to difficult to rectify,I know Dodger and how he cares for his dogs and these pups will of the wanted for nothing..so if the pup is indeed in need of a boost in both diet and exercise and it's not just a bad selection of pics..put your xbox controller down and cut back on your fags/booze and do what's right for the pooch..you know it makes sense..Dodge did you keep one back then?
  • Like 2