Driving Fields, Leaving Gates Open!!!!!!!!!!!! Twats!!!!!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The landowner has no option but to call the police and only an idiot would think otherwise, to call him a grass is bullshine. Let's put it in perspective , they have the upper hand they know where he

Just been speaking to the local keeper who wasn't too happy and who can blame him. He had someone driving the land on the estate lamping. Going through electric fences and leaving gates open. Dogs run

This is nothing new sadly. .Although imo driving the fields does throw more work at the dogs. Saying that there is no excuse for causing damage to gates/fences/hedges. Or not disposing of the said qua

Posted Images

some obstacles are immovable even with a 4 x 4 :laugh:

Was the Peugeot poaching?

no its French :laugh::laugh:

I ask because it always dawns on me it is all well and good going across the fields, do many get stuck? especially doing it in something like that you can't exactly go and knock on the farmers door and ask for tow :tongue2:

I went to feed my birds one morning driving round a bend behind a cover crop and straight in front about a dozen cows now this prompted one or two phone calls to find out where the f**k they were from turns out they were two farms from home been let out by idiots with running dogs also seen doing donuts on crops and police called any way got them back in( cows that is) then found out police were after me ( I WAS NOT COUGHT and I was not even trying to get away) turns out it was a red Isuzu and I had a red truck shows how useless police are. I all ways front lads up (day time in my area) and have never had any bother no matter how many couse I talk to people properly I never cought any one driving crops though atb two crows.

hows that grassing .if i was to drive my v8 over these c...s gardens at 2am see them react then,thats if they own one.these people aint lurchermen,thier a pest.im no farmer lover infact i dislike em,but respect to peoples property is important to me.weve had the same on our ground,barb wire cut so they can just walk in,gates left open cows nearly causeing a major crash on main rd,crops turned over,.no wonder landowners hhate lurchers

phoning the police or telling someone to phone police is grassing where I live,I'm not saying driving fields smashing gates etc is right,the lad with the board and nails had the better idea,I just don't think phoning police is a good idea that's all,sorry if I offended you's but hey I'm entitled to my opinion as much as anyone else atb AT
in my opinion the filth would never be a option they dont give a toss iv got running dogs and if you tell the police they class every 1 the same weather you drive the land or not .nail boards all the way fuk em .

if your an educated man an drive the feilds when its stubble or round hedge rigs and no the land intimitly , then ille drive as much as i can when i needed big numbers ,but never on a mans crops and never leave a gate open if there livestock ,we had subarus in the eighties ninties and never once went over crop , always setaside and stubble ,or grass paddocks but only if dry,these sound a [bANNED TEXT] bunch of twats and no respect then again i have met farmers who are inbred ,paraniod twats who deserve as much as they get , its a funny old world,all lands diffrent and its approach is the same

Edited by fluff
  • Like 1

if your an educated man an drive the feilds when its stubble or round hedge rigs and no the land intimitly , then ille drive as much as i can get when i needed big numbers ,but never on a mans crops and never leave a gate open if there livestock ,we had subarus in the eighties ninties and never once went over crop , always setaside and stubble ,or grass paddocks but only if dry,these sound a [bANNED TEXT] bunch of twats and no respect then again i have met farmers who are inbred ,paraniod twats who deserve as much as they get , its a funny old world,all lands diffrent and its approach is the same

:thumbs:

I've known some good spots over the last 20 years,but due to people driving the fields and not having no respect for f**k all,it's a guaranteed pull nowadays before you even get to within a couple of miles of where you want to be.