My Litters Progress.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thought I'd start a thread to show the progress of this litter. So here goes sire Max. First cross collie/greyhound 26" tts. He is a %100 single handed all rounder dog.

This is another of the litter a bitch that went north to Scotland.

Another result for the pup iv found a small area that seams to have early stages of Myxi. So it has come in handy for a bit of retrieving training.

Posted Images

how you find that type for pace when the game puts his ears back and heads for home ,never seen heavy collie types for years ,be good for up the hills localy especaily when weather is tite and you waiting for bolts ,

The dog has more pace than the bitch he really is impressive, Even with there ears laid flat back and a good head start he will close in rapidly. His catch ratio is very high on all quarry on all ground. His prey drive coupled with his scenting abillity will often take him well out of sight. This makes him not everyone's cup of tea as even on the lamp he takes most of his quarry we'll out of the beam. The bitch on the other hand is fast enough on the lamp and dose this job in the more conventional manor. Day time she is very at home in woodland , on a hill side or dales. They both have plenty of stamina to work hard all day in any conditions.

Wish these had been advertised on here at the time .... one of hem would of suited me perfect..

Good luck with them :thumbs:

ha i knew she was looking over your shoulder other week,your a man in denial chid,lol

nope mate i bought a bitch in a month ago , but if these were advertised at the time of rehoming id of took one of these intead of buying the bitch lol ...

How's the bitch coming on chid?

shes an odd one , will do everything you want one minute , then the next go and do what she pleases , recall could be a bit quicker , but she doing grand considering , hopefully get her out on lamp in the next week or so ...

• Like 1

How do you find them ?

My mates got a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie , doing some good stuff day time mooching dog but he says he does his head in, both head strong and then sensitive when told off, whines alot and generally does his nut. Lol

How do you find them ?

My mates got a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie , doing some good stuff day time mooching dog but he says he does his head in, both head strong and then sensitive when told off, whines alot and generally does his nut. Lol

They are all totally different and they arn't everyone's cup of tea. I try to let the dog work and find out the best way to handle them. When you say head strong how do you mean. When hunting or disobedient.