1984..files Released..thatcher Feared Asian Uprising..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a young man at school I hated her, now I understand she had the heart of a lion and showed strong leadership this country needed, its a shame there are non like her now. Behind Churchill probably t

She should run for PM next year... even as rotting bones she'd beat the current lot!

Ye pity she did not curb the muslims flooding the country instead of attacking those of us fighting for our communitys and jobs who is the biggest cause for concern now not the ordinary working man ff

A very hated woman by a lot of people, but then again a very clever woman, and I doubt she would have put up with ISIS sympathisers in this country, could imagine her hitting them hard and fast.

Horrible old cow, but took no shit, political correctness would have been dumped if she was running the place.

You dont know what you,ve got till its gone...............in our case.....till its gone and you,ve hit rock bottom !............Clever as she was it didnt take an Einstein to see that... its just a shame most people didnt think it was all that important.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

As a young man at school I hated her, now I understand she had the heart of a lion and showed strong leadership this country needed, its a shame there are non like her now. Behind Churchill probably the best political leader we have had.

You actually believe individuals "run the show" puppets the lot of them. If you're judging it on who the most evil c**ts were ill go with churchill/thatcher, if your'e going on who did the best for the people of this country its Clement Atlee hands down.

• Like 3

Ye pity she did not curb the muslims flooding the country instead of attacking those of us fighting for our communitys and jobs who is the biggest cause for concern now not the ordinary working man ffs

well said .she wrecked this country .destroyed communities .industry. and sold of all the family silver .now we own nothing .and are paying through the nose .best place for her is in the ground the old bag .

• Like 2