Poxy Facebook

Recently started shooting foxes on a new permission golf course as the manager showed me they were messing over the outside eating sitting areas and digging up the bunkers. First night there I must havery saw over 20 foxes which I could not believe. Anyway to cut a long story short the manager informed all 500 members by email with only 1 objection so I got the go ahead and as I am waiting for my fac cert to come I started with shotgun evening close range. A few weeks ago I got tipped off that the 1 objecting member had posted the email the manager had sent to all the members with my name on on a Facebook page. Then before I know it is in the local papers saying they got a petition against it with thousands signing this online petition so the manager has stopped it. Half these people who signed this petition don't even live anywhere near. Some in America. Can't believe some people on Facebook.

Dunno what will happen. I am out of country for a few weeks so have to see what happens when I get. There's a fox group that got involved. These people are nuts. Capturing injured foxes nursing em back to health costing hundreds of pounds then releasing em again. The land adjoins the golf club is a heath and I believe is woodland trust and I thought maybe they are releasing foxes here that's why they are making such a fuss and maybe why there's so many foxes here

Gone bit further than that. He did not tell me till after that he sent an email to every member telling them what I was doing and naming me. Now its all over Facebook and also my name is in all the local papers and news. At first I was panicking worried about reprisals but really don't give a shit. Everyone who knows me knows I have been shooting all my adult life. The people who don't know me can go do one.

• Like 2

Keep it low key. I do a lot of places that the public use during the day, but at night it's just me and a friend. Cover your tracks, don't leave any corpses or blood, litter, even fag dimps, cos if folk are owt like me, they'll spot the dimps! I notice these when poachers have been on a local private reservoir. Leave the area clean and nobody will know you've been. I'd still go if I was you, have a word.