ALL THIS SILLY BICKERING!!!!!

Guest Frank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ...Yes, for how long, prehaps someone will come on here, chalanging me to give a good reason why this site is shit? :laugh:

All this :hmm: and this :boxing: , along with :angry: , totally wank, no need for it. :rolleyes:

As a few have said, this site is made up of teens, very opiniated of them selfs, tying to force what they dont know about on to others!!

come on frank :D i no there is quite alot of teens on this site but i think its good to see the young ones intrested if not whos going to carry on the sport :yes: but i agree with very opiniated of them selves bit but you learn as you get older all the best w.b :thumbs:

I dont come on here often enough to know WTF frank is on about......however he is a genuine lad and knows what he is on about .......and to all the young doubters...the older you are the more you have seen and done simple really (thats a generalisation and i appreciate you get people starting out in their 40's etc...and kids who have been hunting since they were 4.....but as a rule age= experience and frank has that, of both life and fieldsports) sorry to see you leave Frank, i have felt like that before on a forum and just decided to sit back and leave it to others for a while, things quieten down and you do end up getting involved and replying to stuff!!!! :whistling:

Guest Chancer
I wont be on here for long folks anyway, just in case some of you wondering where i have gone to later, iv been asked to be deleted ( AGAIN :blink::laugh: ), but this time, im really am farking off, so much better places to be. :yes::thumbs:

well Frank as i know from experience you have to ask twice to be deleted B) ...........all the best fella :thumbs:

thats it frank,throw in the towel, leave us old gits fend for our selves :blink:

the truth be known todays youth will never get it as good as 10+years ago no matter which way they look at it :clapper:

frank ,its better to be a has been,than a poor old never was :victory:

keep the faith frank :thumbs:

the youth today, awful awful generation on knife wilding kiddiwinks :wallbash:

narrrr i kid but all grow up and chillax :big_boss: ayyyiiii

on a serious note though was shooting last sunday when some anti-blood came along and said we had scared two young people in the field when shooting and that she had rung the police, besides the point the two people were in a private field we was walking accross to get the geese up :doh: she said we were out of order :censored: felt like smashing her up but we have to be civilised dont we???? :hmm: and the fact she was against animal crulaty,saying her with the leather shoes n bag the :censored::censored::censored: she had even come up a private road and say how would you like to be chased and shot at????

keeper turns round and says you do if your black and live in sheffield :angel: classic.... after that point we were all laffing so she went but then we blocked her in as she wasnt very good at reversing :big_boss: toped it all of that did with all the geese and all :D:feck::feck:

Frank, obviously myself I don't get chance to view every post on the forum, its would take me an age, along with pms and emails, I have to check and reply too...but if you feel people are creating arguments purposefully, let us know and maybe we can get things sorted out... I get pissed off with the internet and forums quite regular but like people have said, just take a back seat or break from it for awhile...I agree theres some A1 dicks around, but you will never change that, they do and believe as they do, just let them get on with it....you know the score.. :thumbs:

Bickering, fighting are all parts of the Human make up!! sometimes its a good thing and helps clear the air, Life would be pretty shite if we all agreed with each other.

Having said that you can be as nice and genuine as you like with some people but they'll still have a poke! you just can't win them all Frank however much we would like too......

Jasper