ALL THIS SILLY BICKERING!!!!!

Guest Frank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ...Yes, for how long, prehaps someone will come on here, chalanging me to give a good reason why this site is shit? :laugh:

All this :hmm: and this :boxing: , along with :angry: , totally wank, no need for it. :rolleyes:

As a few have said, this site is made up of teens, very opiniated of them selfs, tying to force what they dont know about on to others!!

its not us teens what are the problem its you lot and i no may stuff when it comes to ferreting and people will allways do it diffrently and its you old man that all ways talk about tits and fanny its coz you dont get any unlike all us teens and you do get some twats what having got a clue but dont lisen to them loads of people say my beddy cant take foxes so why have i got pics with them with foxes and stuff so shows how much some people no

Ok was just about to put post on defending the teens. However having just read the latest post I am wondering if frank is correct? Ferrets, Where as frank ferret love and MT may make bantering jokes to each other. Your reply just shows your age, hopefully when you are a bit older you will find this post and cringe! :thumbs: Why do you need to have proof of what your dogs can do? sounds like testosterone talking to me!

Ok was just about to put post on defending the teens. However having just read the latest post I am wondering if frank is correct? Ferrets, Where as frank ferret love and MT may make bantering jokes to each other. Your reply just shows your age, hopefully when you are a bit older you will find this post and cringe! :thumbs: Why do you need to have proof of what your dogs can do? sounds like testosterone talking to me!

It is testosterone fuelled, if you dont post up pics to back what you say some on the forum then some of the members throw there dummys out, hell if you post pics up to accompany a post it gets picked to peices as i found out recently when i posted the deer pics :laugh:

So you csnt win anyway :laugh:

:D ...Yes, for how long, prehaps someone will come on here, chalanging me to give a good reason why this site is shit? :laugh:

All this :hmm: and this :boxing: , along with :angry: , totally wank, no need for it. :rolleyes:

As a few have said, this site is made up of teens, very opiniated of them selfs, tying to force what they dont know about on to others!!

its not us teens what are the problem its you lot and i no may stuff when it comes to ferreting and people will allways do it diffrently and its you old man that all ways talk about tits and fanny its coz you dont get any unlike all us teens and you do get some twats what having got a clue but dont lisen to them loads of people say my beddy cant take foxes so why have i got pics with them with foxes and stuff so shows how much some people no

was going to reply to another post by ferret, but thought not too, maybe im getting to old and i was young once, but this guy just dont THINK before tapping out another reply,

maybe we should have a teens section, just for them, or as stated in lots of other posts, a paid members only section, would at least get a few months before they saved up enough pocket money

here's a pic of me on the ranch with my pet bunny,

15.jpg

so what if you have pics, doesnt mean f**k all pal,

people like frank have probably forgotten more than you'll ever know so show a bit respect to your elders and maybe tehy might believe you, some people actually use this forum to extend there knowledge of huntin from expierenced members, not listen some gobby little acne faced prick!

Guest JohnGalway

Frank was of great help to me when I was starting out. Met him on another site and pestered him silly for info on just about everything. I don't think you should leave Frank, sod the lot of them (in a nice way like, don't wanna start anything :drinks: ) no harm in a bit of an argument now and then. As for pics, well, those things could be sorted out quite easy but I don't see it happening, as for the reason why I'll keep that to myself.

Guest Brownbear

I'm new here and don't really know what the arguments are based on or in. But I have read this post several times without getting the slightest idea what it's actually about. In fact, it's so indecipherable to me that I can't get cross or happy about it, can't feel anything other than mild perplexity.

Perhaps that's how the generation gap will be crossed - old farts of 40 like me not understanding a word the youngsters say and therefore unable to get cross about it.

I THINK ITS MOST OF YOU OLD PEOPLE BEEN JELOUS OF US YOUNGER PEOPLE JUST BULLIES TO ME AND DONT THINK THAT I AM JUST A LITTLE 15 YEAR OLD SCHOOL KID COS IM 29 AND I CAN SEE WHATS GOING ON YOU OLD GITS. AND FRANKS DONE MORE THAN WHAT WE WILL EVER DO HOW DO YOU NO THAT WHEN YOU DONT NO WHAT PEOPLE HAVE DONE OR WAT THEY ARE GOING TO DO. SAD TO SEE YOU GO FRANK

AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE PICTURES COS YOU GET PEOPLE WHO DONT BELIEF YOU

Edited by ter_gibz