ALL THIS SILLY BICKERING!!!!!

Guest Frank

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:D ...Yes, for how long, prehaps someone will come on here, chalanging me to give a good reason why this site is shit? :laugh:

All this :hmm: and this :boxing: , along with :angry: , totally wank, no need for it. :rolleyes:

As a few have said, this site is made up of teens, very opiniated of them selfs, tying to force what they dont know about on to others!!

:D ...Yes, for how long, prehaps someone will come on here, chalanging me to give a good reason why this site is shit? :laugh:

All this :hmm: and this :boxing: , along with :angry: , totally wank, no need for it. :rolleyes:

As a few have said, this site is made up of teens, very opiniated of them selfs, tying to force what they dont know about on to others!!

well if its any consolation i reported a post a few days ago & moddy on that section dealt with the issue :laugh: but there is a lot of testosterone on the forum so we have to take 99.9% of it with a pinch of salt :whistling:

Sure i know that. But it should not be tolerated really, its got out of hand in my opinion.

Not to worry Fl, more better things to be doing. :thumbs:

But to be fair some of the older forum members can be as bad, take me for instence :laugh::laugh:

I wont be on here for long folks anyway, just in case some of you wondering where i have gone to later, iv been asked to be deleted ( AGAIN :blink::laugh: ), but this time, im really am farking off, so much better places to be. :yes::thumbs:

I wont be on here for long folks anyway, just in case some of you wondering where i have gone to later, iv been asked to be deleted ( AGAIN :blink::laugh: ), but this time, im really am farking off, so much better places to be. :yes::thumbs:

Well frank its your choice & i wish you well :bye::bye: