3/4 Collie 1/4 Greyhound

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well just a wee short story, A past mate of mine in the mid 70s, mated a 3/4 grey 1/4 collie over a first cross collie grey, he wanted me to take a pup off him and I said, you are only breeding rabbit

This is the sire a dog that takes all quarry on all ground ,and with a prey drive that would put any cross to shame. He is at home on big land , woodland, dales or mountains. But his tump card is his

Heavily saturated Collie crosses ain't for many people when it comes to a hunting companion..no they ain't going to impress on the Fens or on them big bunnies in the main but just about ANY other type

Posted Images

smart bitch u got there gvc.what was in the mother?

I'm hoping fuji would be able to shed some light on that, as the breading i have for her is mainly names rather than breeds.I believe she is a lurcher line heavily saturated with collie blood on both sides. I have just bread a litter of pups from her to an excellent 1/2 cross dog.

Dam to her was just a line bred lurcher Fats..nothing flashy..GVC's bitch is littermate to Johnnyboys bitch and also Millets bitch..there was just the three in the litter.

• Like 1

I'm hoping fuji would be able to shed some light on that, as the breading i have for her is mainly names rather than breeds.I believe she is a lurcher line heavily saturated with collie blood on both sides. I have just bread a litter of pups from her to an excellent 1/2 cross dog.

what type of 1/2 cross?

what type of 1/2 cross?
could the search be over chid21 ? Haha
  • Like 1

half cro

what type of 1/2 cross?

A half cross collie greyhound. All the pups have been gifted to working homes.
  • Like 1

what type of 1/2 cross?
could the search be over chid21 ? Haha
I was actually thinking for someone else :thumbs: I've got sorted for my next pup already :thumbs:
  • Like 1

This is the sire a dog that takes all quarry on all ground ,and with a prey drive that would put any cross to shame. He is at home on big land , woodland, dales or mountains. But his tump card is his ability to follow a sent line at a speed some dogs struggle to run at.

post-23657-0-41533300-1418586062_thumb.jpg

post-23657-0-51239100-1418586164_thumb.jpg

• Like 12