Driver Awareness Course

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The ones that said 50 should be banned for a year and made to re sit there test. There the folk that go 50 in a 70 and 40 in a 60 holding everybody up and causing accidents. Was behind some prick the

That's two questions i'll get right when I go on mine in Feb ...

uk trucks made after 1987 are by law limited to 56 mph , new ones are around 54 mph this is checked every year at MOT time .... so you must either going slower than you think or every truck that is fl

Theres loads of differant ones , like knocking the splitter down on dafs , taking the free play out of the clutch pedal ... pulling the abs fuse on scanias ... switching the ignition on and off ....

fact is you cant fiddle the tacho so any way you think these guys are making themselves go faster, your wrong and need to learn how to drive proper before lab starts tail gateing you and calling you names and giving you rude gestures :laugh:

• Like 1

The ones that said 50 should be banned for a year and made to re sit there test. There the folk that go 50 in a 70 and 40 in a 60 holding everybody up and causing accidents.

Was behind some prick the other night driving on a 60 and he was doing 40......got to the town which is a 30 and he continued to do 40....rage! Wish it was legal to batter these folk aff the road like!!!

So you must be the prick that tail gates everyone in front for a few mins before overtaking?
If your the prick doing 40 in a 60 then yes I'm the prick that's tail gaiting ye!!.....lol

Only thing is I'm confident in my driving and your obviously not so be safer wi you off the road.

It's called patience, I don't have much mind you nor do I drive slow but when my woman is driving with the kids in the back she won't go over 60 on a 70 or 50 on a 60, you'd be surprised how many idiots tailgate even with a baby on board sign on the back and it can be a pretty dangerous and of putting thing to do! Usually a wee hand gesture from me in the passenger seat out the back window makes them get to f**k away, fecking hate it!!!

Whats the logic in doing 10mph under the speed limit its no safer

Wont do 60 in a 60 but will do 60 in a 70

The ones that said 50 should be banned for a year and made to re sit there test. There the folk that go 50 in a 70 and 40 in a 60 holding everybody up and causing accidents.

Was behind some prick the other night driving on a 60 and he was doing 40......got to the town which is a 30 and he continued to do 40....rage! Wish it was legal to batter these folk aff the road like!!!

Had a few of them 40 on a country road,then 40 through the village, and I'm in about 3/4 th gear behind them as it won't go into top at that speed.

It's a speed LIMIT it's not a compulsory speed, do you think the 70mph road is the same as the 60mph road?

Makes no difference on the road I just don't see how doing 10mph under the limit makes it safer

Road conditions are far more important and if most cars are doing 70+ on the motorway I would say going slow is far more dangerous

You will probably find the journey far less stressful as you wouldn't have your minor road rage incidents of people tailgating

worst offenders are the pricks who sit in the middle lane in road works doing 45 not 50 and WONT move back in to the nearside lane thus hampering all lorries by reducing the options for the lorry driver. ffs just do as it says in the highway code move back in after overtaking

• Like 2

worst offenders are the pricks who sit in the middle lane in road works doing 45 not 50 and WONT move back in to the nearside lane thus hampering all lorries by reducing the options for the lorry driver. ffs just do as it says in the highway code move back in after overtaking

Wasnt there a law passed making it an offence to stay in the middle lane after overtaking

The've recently changed the speed limit from 40 to 30 just up the road from me.
Silly bollocks went through yesterday and got flashed by someone coming the opposite way.
Too late, I was doing about 35-40 when I saw the camera van. So expecting the letter :icon_redface:

Good job I had the trailer on or it would have been 45-50 :D

Cheers, D.

Ffs i know my speed the new ones yes they harder but im telling you some trucks are going faster so neck time you on motorway check it out, ok why do i know well just a few years ago i got told a trick i tried it and on certain trucks u can go faster..

My Hilux invincible says 80 mph on the clock when its actually doing 72 mph. Lots of manufactures make speedos read incorrectly to make their MPG figures look better, You may be going a lot slower than you think????

Ok im not stupid so you know the speed sign that flash your speed well my odometer is in tune with them also two years ago my pal had his odometer speed checked as hes a mechanic and like to play around a bit cus he gets bored lol but mine is also in tune with his and also being in the road all my life i know a bit about speed, i could be wrong but not by a lot so in this case i dont think i was slowing anybody up but everybody has their own views which is fine by me... Phewwww glad thats done now im going back to my whisky and football .. Chow.

Edited by bracken boy