Cleverly V Bellew

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a lousy fight.....no passion,no power,no skills.....Cleverly is not a cruiserweight in my opinion and Bellew won it purely on natural size ......if we dont hear tomorrow that Cleverly broke his r

Sadly didn't come close to living up to the hype. Curious that both were talking post fight about a potential 'decider' at the millenium stadium!!! Don't think that even Matchroom & Sky could pull

Hope cleverly wins simple because bellew irritates the shit out of me

Only way I can see Bellew winning is by knockout, personally I would like to see him sparked clean out, just as I would with any fighter with the pre fight attitude he has shown.

Boxing is a dangerous sport at the best if times, the least any fighter can do or should do is to show their opponent respect,

• Like 1

What a lousy fight.....no passion,no power,no skills.....Cleverly is not a cruiserweight in my opinion and Bellew won it purely on natural size ......if we dont hear tomorrow that Cleverly broke his right hand early on i,ll be amazed......i dont think he threw it more than once per round.

Funny sometimes how 2 fighters who supposedly have no respect for each other outside the ring get in the ring and suddenly show each other so much respect it becomes a complete non event !......makes you realise if these are 2 of the best cruiserweights out there just how poor the division must be.

• Like 5