Members Of Thl........something Else For Charity?

anybody can write an article even if someone else has to tweak it a little on their behalf, perhaps some of the more clued up members could help anyone who feels they need it. :hmm:

That's a good shout.....

• Like 1

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The same people will end up winning every month as some people can naturally write and others can't so no matter how fantastic a day out you have had if you can't put it down on paper legibly then you

Don't send them to DARCY they will be in a book next year ............

Keep the rules very relaxed and let everybody play to their strengths I say....   Some folks might be a crack with the camera and make it more of a illustrative story/article, some people might have

anybody can write an article even if someone else has to tweak it a little on their behalf, perhaps some of the more clued up members could help anyone who feels they need it. :hmm:

everyone pm paul, 50 articles will keep you busy :laugh:

make it fair, send that gimp darcy 49 i will do the other one :laugh:

make it fair, send that gimp darcy 49 i will do the other one :laugh:

Don't send them to DARCY they will be in a book next year :laugh: ............

• Like 8

I think it's a good idea mate, I enjoy reading a decent tale of days/nights out... If it encourages people to write something more interesting than " nice dog mate" I'm all for it..

some of the best reports I've read are not about the numbers or the perfect day, it's the day it all goes wrong or there's a good Craic had. Most of us enjoy the banter and piss taking, that's the best thing in reports for me.