Who's Voting For Whom In The Next Elections ?

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the bare facts, over the last 20+ years successive governments have gambled with the taxpayers money and lost.......big time !! This cancer reaches down as far as local councils too.   Over

Yes, I saw it; a complete hatchet job by the BBC/Establishment ! Why did they concentrate on what UKIP MEP's have been paid, when ALL MEP's, Tory, Libs, Labour, get EXACTLY the same pay and allowances

I'm sure I'm going to come across as cynical (surely not?), but this is how I see things in the mainstream.   (I'm paraphrasing a bit here.................... )         Conservative = More peop

Posted Images

Conservatives or UKIP... Tbh probably UKIP

I wish the Tories had the bollocks to pick up on why UKIP are becoming so popular and stop being so PC.

It's not racist to look after the people of origin in our country ( and that's f**k all to do with skin colour in my book), people are being made to feel racist or anti Islamic, or anti Eastern European or any other thing that's thrown at us because the majority of the country can see there are issues now which are only going to get worse as time goes on.

I'm for controlled immigration ( controlled being the key word) look at the hoops you have to IMO through to get into USA or Australia, people who come here should bring with then things the country need, but we are out if control and anyone can come and take as much as possible for doing f**k all..

White, black, yellow English people should want what is best for the country as a whole, that's why I'm undecided, I'm not sure what UKIP can do if they do get in. A coalition with the Tories would be perfect IMO..

• Like 4

Fair enough Max, and I in part agree..

But are UKIP ready to be given the reigns of the country,

I don't know loads about politics, but are you completely sure a party which have only been in Existence a few years are ready.

I like a lot of what farage says, I believe he's along the right road for the country, I hate Cameron with a passion and milliband is just wrong in every way, I think we'd be doomed if he had control..

But as a party, taking away all the stop immigration stuff for a minute, is UKIP ready?

I'm pretty much sure both me and the missus are voting UKIP, my mum is and I think my brother is, we live in a part of the country which is only just starting to feel the immigration problems, mainly poles and Eastern Europeans, but I'm not blind to what is wrong, and I work nationwide and am thankful fir where we live ( but for how much longer??)..

They're 2 big trump cards are tightening immigration and no to Europe, that pretty much assures my vote, but I am concerned what else they are going to bring to the table tbh..

Im SNP, did anyone watch the Pamorama prog on N. Farage , he did not come over well.

Yes, I saw it; a complete hatchet job by the BBC/Establishment ! Why did they concentrate on what UKIP MEP's have been paid, when ALL MEP's, Tory, Libs, Labour, get EXACTLY the same pay and allowances ? Farage and his MEP's put their allowances back into the UKIP finances, but the others keep their allowances for themselves. They interviewed ex UKIP members and slagged off Farage, but didn't mention Tory, Libdem or Labour defectors !!!! The BBC is the voice of the Establishment, and would be VERY worried about their finances if UKIP achieved power. Don't forget, there are literally dozens of BBC "managers" who are paid more than the Prime Minister !

• Like 5

SNP are the same as the labour party ... UKIP Policies here .http://www.ukip.org/policies_for_people

haha, load of shite.. labour supporters are moving over to snp though

wasnt long ago ukip leader was calling all yes supporters terroists comparing them to the ira.. the tories will probably get more support in scotland than ukip!

it will probaly be a tory/ukip gov down south

Edited by Joe1888

We missed out big time by Scotland not leaving the Union, we will probably have to put up with another shower of shit Left-Wing Labour Government thanks to them!

Another chance for Labour to increase its supporters by allowing more immigrants in!

• Like 1

We missed out big time by Scotland not leaving the Union, we will probably have to put up with another shower of shit Left-Wing Labour Government thanks to them!

Another chance for Labour to increase its supporters by allowing more immigrants in!

one of ukips main donators wanters a referendum to kick out scotland, wales, ni lol...

labour are right wing now...

Edited by Joe1888