R I P Alan Henning

Mate, I'd let the f***ing paras loose on our streets, let MI5 point and 2 para tear the fuckers from their beds, water board the b*****ds and then bury them!

But at the same time, I'll not just tar every Muslim a terrorist. I'll let our security services do that. I don't support punishing the innocent just because it's convenient to simplify it like that.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure the bloke had a good heart but I some what think the bloke was abit of a prat. I can't understand why a man with a wife and kids would go to such a place. A pat on the back? Pfff his kids now

RIP

A brave man to go over there doing aid, helping in that country . should bomb the crap out of them now, ok few innocent people will be dying. But no more than Alan Henning getting his fook'n head c

And also, let's not kid ourselves with why we are acting in Iraq again. Yes IS is a threat to our security but they're also a threat to our economy. Oil is the life blood of the world economy and that region produces most of it! Stability in the middle east is about more than terrorism.

• Like 2

And also, let's not kid ourselves with why we are acting in Iraq again. Yes IS is a threat to our security but they're also a threat to our economy. Oil is the life blood of the world economy and that region produces most of it! Stability in the middle east is about more than terrorism.

:thumbs:

Just seen that david cameron has addressed muslims sucking up to them and congratulating them, at their special eid festival, the festival of sacrifice, where they halal slaughter loads of animals, just like they did with alan henning.

• Like 1

Just seen that david cameron has addressed muslims sucking up to them and congratulating them, at their special eid festival, the festival of sacrifice, where they halal slaughter loads of animals, just like they did with alan henning.

cameron hasn't got the balls to run the country they know he's soft as putty, therefor they play on his soft faggy nature where he can't do enough to help those who wish to destroy our nation. We need someone with balls like a bull that isn't gone let the media be judge jury and executioner to him/her. Somebody who strikes fear in the heart of the enemy that may never have to use violence but if he or she does then the enemy knows fine well what's comming. We need an ex sas man to run the nation not some snob officer that hasn't done a hands turn

cameron hasn't got the balls to run the country they know he's soft as putty, therefor they play on his soft faggy nature where he can't do enough to help those who wish to destroy our nation. We need someone with balls like a bull that isn't gone let the media be judge jury and executioner to him/her. Somebody who strikes fear in the heart of the enemy that may never have to use violence but if he or she does then the enemy knows fine well what's comming. We need an ex sas man to run the nation not some snob officer that hasn't done a hands turn

Snob officer? As far as I'm aware Mr Cameron never held the Queen's Commission.

yes some silver spooned toff who went straight into sand hurst and hasn't a clue how the working class world works

Will NATO mean troops will be on the ground or just more countries joining in with air strikes?

"An attack on one is an attack on all", It'll mean all 28 NATO members will be obliged to support military action against the Islamic State. I don't think it means anything specifically has to happen but if the Alliance doesn't respond to such a thing pretty f***ing ruthlessly it'll weaken the safety that being a member state should bring. I'd expect full scale military action, if for no other reason than to show the world what NATO stands for. States like Russia, China, Iran and N.Korea would be watching such an event to see how unified and strong NATO responded.

Edited by Born Hunter

yes some silver spooned toff who went straight into sand hurst and hasn't a clue how the working class world works

Never in the military, previously worked for a PR company.