My Bull Cross

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

His about 15 months old now making nice dog

i kept 2 ted bred for my self you must have seen some utter bollox or gone on other peoples opinions on them you can't compair a dhxgh to a bull x gh ya plonker how long you been in the game ya seem

Or to arrange matches that'll never happen.

Posted Images

some people on here will think thats great,me i aint seen a good bullx yet.they look the part but i can't see what they bring to the table.average lamp dogs and no good at daytime anything.the most over rated lurcher out there.

No you said bull crosses.is the father to yours a 1/4 bull?Was he any good? If they (1/4 breds) are so shite, why buy a pup.

Serious question if bull crosses bring nowt to the table why have one with bull blood in it?As surely a coursing dog with no bull blood,by your reckoning,without bull blood would have been better,or maybe a deerhound cross

• Like 1

same as you mattyg i got one of asra's litter.its the 1/2 x's and the 3/4 x's that i think could be shown up by an average lurcher with no bull in it.i've been out quite a few times with different bull x's and not impressed and the only good things that i hear about a bull x is always from there owners.

never denied it.as you can see from my earlier text.where i also mentioned i don't like the bull saturated lurchers.i'm finished on this topic now.

• Like 1

Ted your a hypocrite lad you slated bull crosses an hijacked a thread an now you have a bita bull in the mix haha

weres this deerhound cross an il get out with you if you want show you your mistaken.

You in emerald isle or britain?

• 3 months later...

It's joke what has already been said horses for courses.

A bull x ISNT a hare dog, deerhounds were used for hare before the saluki arrived on these sores then they went out of favor due to the saluki been better at their job.

Once again horses for courses

I have witnessed a bull x take 2/3 hares and the first one got into some thick cover after a good run thus was mid December day time on some big land aswell same dog took numbers on the lamp aswell