Jihadi John

Ain't nobody going to stop me from saying what I think, any Muslim that is anti Britain should be shown the door!

Nobody should be allowed to stop you from saying what you think....unless what you're 'thinking' is that you'll do harm to innocent members of our society because they are different to you.

Maybe any Briton who is anti muslim should also be shown the door :thumbs:

Are you on fukcing crack ........

• Like 12

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It has to be done full on or not at all a full military assault on the ground until every last one is dead ... Not going out there and patrolling until you come under fire then have a fight ... Active

Be better if the Americans do get him if the British do all they will do is fly him back to Britain give him a new identity and a house somewhere to protect his human rights

Ain't nobody going to stop me from saying what I think, any Muslim that is anti Britain should be shown the door!

Nobody should be allowed to stop you from saying what you think....unless what you're 'thinking' is that you'll do harm to innocent members of our society because they are different to you.

I think you might find its the pro muslim Brits that get shown the door :thumbs:

Probably heroin, which is grown.where......... exactly...... and who mostly runs the heroin game.in this country....... exactly

Take a read of that PC Pesky!

http://www.exfl.com/islamic-london/islam-evil.htm

Marching down the street screaming UK go to hell is enough in my eyes to justify my actions, everyone of these Muslims should have been sent packing to their holy land!

http://youtu.be/8OXzaOif4k0

Don't know the detail of this and can't be arsed looking into it. I'm not denying there are some fcukin nutcase muslims with some fcukin nutcase ideas. I'm quite happy that they should fcuk off out of this country and live somewhere that better suits their needs. I'm also pretty happy that no matter how many rallies they have for sharia or whatever the fcuk they want, that they won't get it. We live in a democracy.

Said a bit tongue in cheek. Although anyone who can't accept that people in Britain have the right to do, say or worship what they like (within the confines of the law of course) might as well pack their bags. For some on here the muslim thing is just a bigger & better excuse to persecute a section of society because they're different, maybe because they feel threatened. Once upon a time they were just 'pakis'.... and now they're 'muzzie pakis'.

If all the asian/muslims packed their bags and fcuked off tomorrow, there'd be plenty on here who'd turn their hatred (back) onto the blacks, the Romanies, the Irish etc.

Take a read of that PC Pesky!

http://www.exfl.com/islamic-london/islam-evil.htm

Skimmed it. Looks like it's been written by someone of pretty low intelligence and possibly with some mental health problems. Am I supposed take this seriously, and you think I'd be frightened of this cnut and what he's got to say? Surely to fcuk not!!! Please don't tell me you are :laugh:

Yes it is, that's exactly the answer! They are not welcome anymore so send them back to their shithole of origin, drop them in the ocean for all I care!

And as for apologists like you piss off and join them ;)

That's simply not going to happen so just makes you sound like a complete idiot. It's that simple ;)
Nothing less than a full scale race war will bring that about.

And that won't happen. As long as there is turkey twizlers in the freezer and X Factor on TV, the sheeple will quite happily sleep walk to annihilation. And even if they did somehow suddenly become aware, they lack the stomach to do the necessary.

Do you have the stomach to do 'the necessary' then?

Yes.

Prove it...otherwise you're just another gobshite on an internet forum. You might as well be talking to the wall.

AND WHO THE FCUK IS IN CHARGE OF THE BANNERS ON THIS PAGE? BRITISH FCUKING MUSLIM TV!!! YOUVE GOT TO BE PULLING MY PLONKER

They're not on mine chief....maybe they're trying to get to you through your laptop. Sneaky muzzie fcukers....they'll be trying to groom & gang rape you next :laugh:

Take a read of that PC Pesky!http://www.exfl.com/islamic-london/islam-evil.htm

Skimmed it. Looks like it's been written by someone of pretty low intelligence and possibly with some mental health problems. Am I supposed take this seriously, and you think I'd be frightened of this cnut and what he's got to say? Surely to fcuk not!!! Please don't tell me you are :laugh:

Anyone who follows the Kuran down to the last word is of low intelligence don't you agree?? If they can't live by and respect our laws then get them out, let them go preach where they are wanted!

Yes it is, that's exactly the answer! They are not welcome anymore so send them back to their shithole of origin, drop them in the ocean for all I care!

And as for apologists like you piss off and join them ;)

That's simply not going to happen so just makes you sound like a complete idiot. It's that simple ;)
Nothing less than a full scale race war will bring that about.

And that won't happen. As long as there is turkey twizlers in the freezer and X Factor on TV, the sheeple will quite happily sleep walk to annihilation. And even if they did somehow suddenly become aware, they lack the stomach to do the necessary.

Do you have the stomach to do 'the necessary' then?
Yes.

Prove it...otherwise you're just another gobshite on an internet forum. You might as well be talking to the wall.
We are all just gobshites on internet forums. In today's atmosphere of thought police I don't think I will be going into any further detail on a public forum.
  • Like 1

I don't care what race or religion you are if you don't like the country f**k off somewhere else. It's as simple as that. It would be laughable if it wasnt real with how many come here and then moan and expect us to change? Why don't these other countries have problems with so many flooding to live there? England is a push over and run by out of touch mps and the media are probably under their instructions to beat down anyone who says anything as a racist. In order to keep peace and stop others coming out and agreeing because noone wants to be called a racist. Why don't muslims make as much noise about isis as they do gaza? f***ing religion is just another way of controlling the masses anyway f**k it all.

• Like 3

I don't care what race or religion you are if you don't like the country f**k off somewhere else. It's as simple as that. It would be laughable if it wasnt real with how many come here and then moan and expect us to change? Why don't these other countries have problems with so many flooding to live there? England is a push over and run by out of touch mps and the media are probably under their instructions to beat down anyone who says anything as a racist. In order to keep peace and stop others coming out and agreeing because noone wants to be called a racist. Why don't muslims make as much noise about isis as they do gaza? f***ing religion is just another way of controlling the masses anyway f**k it all.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

The best post on this thread :thumbs:

Amen to that :angel: