The Voice Of The Moderate Muslim.......

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

I need to answer this in two parts,   Is Islam a moderate religion absolutely 100% not, it is a very cruel, oppressive   Are there some moderate Muslims living in the UK of course there are but t

Anyone and i mean anyone who think's the Muslim communities are misunderstood then i've a proposition for you. Come to mine and i'll take you on a 5 minute drive. I'll drop you off in a Muslim Communi

Posted Images

Wish I never watched it and hope the day we have civil war a few mps are taken out aswell. All that money given away why we have our own old people worried to put the heating on or people who go to work still having to use food banks. Country is run by arseholes who couldn't give a shit about the country.

• Like 3

An anti-muslim thread...what a novel idea :thumbs:

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:
It's fcuking boring. Bunch of doom merchants.

There must have been an inkling of interest for you to have watched it.

See if you still think it's 'boring' when the returning British jihadis get themselves organised ......................... Mark my words and avoid sitting next to men with beards and back-packs.

An anti-muslim thread...what a novel idea :thumbs:

Well, it's nice to have some continuity don't you think ?! And I don't recall saying I'm anti-muslim ! :whistling:
It's fcuking boring. Bunch of doom merchants.

Thats because you live in jock land that is mostly still green and your towns mostly still white......I'll swap you for 2 weeks in Blackburn....then you will know what fecking doom is pal

• Like 15

There Like Cockroaches . . Jack Dtraw Sends His Reguards . . I Bet He Did . Remember Watching Nick Griffin Destroy Straw On Question Time "In The 2nd World War My Father Was In The RAF While Your Father Was In Prison For Refusing To Fight Adolf Hitler Jack" . . Left Straw Speechless , Like Father Like Son In The Straw Family BOTH COWARDS !!

• Like 1

Jockland? Are you just out to offend everyone...unless maybe they grew up on the same council estate as you... went to the same school as you... and have the same inbred, insular mentality as you?