And Yet Another 'person' With A Knife In London

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have had people pull a knife on me 3 times in my life, twice in South London and once where I live now. Wogs the first two times and a white dude the last time...... I am no big macho bloke but all

You certainly learn who your true friends are as you get older ... As a youngster I think most blokes would get in a ruck at the drop of a hat to defend their mates and just because its a chance for a

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever. Sorry but in my eyes your as bad as a

In london near enough every ethnic origin man carries a knife (fact)

Over the years ive worked in every part of north and east London.

It happens more than once every single day.

But its allways hushed up.

Welcome to the real London as it is now.

Well any foreigner caught with a knife should be deported and any British person in possession of a knife without a very good reason should get 5 years. It's pretty simple.

• Like 2

Well any foreigner caught with a knife should be deported and any British person in possession of a knife without a very good reason should get 5 years. It's pretty simple.

And even simpler there isnt enough police to do it.

• Like 2

So stop all foreign aid and put more plod on our cities streets

Yes google that would be a good start.

BUT every political party that gets in cuts the police force

And

Doubles the amount of aid to foreign countrys.

We are in a no win situation untill the inevitable.

Some off us know what to do when this happens

Others will sit there dumb founded

Im affraid its nearly here

I used to regularly carry a knife if using public transport. My theory was I'd rather get put into the back of a bully van than an ambulance. Never used it but was prepared to of course if someone pulled one out on me. I'm not a scumbag never troubled anyone in my life. Can't tell ya the last time I got into fight. Only reason I used to carry it was because knifes are so common in london. Strange thing is I sort of think it's an age thing. Alot of people who do the stabbings don't mean to kill I'm sure but are too thick or something to understand it can happen. As I've got older seems my age group have calmed down now like everyone's to old to be getting into fights. If you do it's when out on the piss and a few crappy drunken punches are thrown.

Farage and Ukip have stated they would cut 90% of foreign aid Fluffster.

Every fookin party says this and says that.

But dear google

It never fcukin happens does it?

Correct TUFFTY every party will tell you want you want to hear , until they get in , then fcuk you over , happens with every election. No government will sort the immigration issue out without causing mass riots, and which party will take that risk? NONE of them, its all so easy to blame the previous parties or leave the problems for the next one

• Like 3

I used to regularly carry a knife if using public transport. My theory was I'd rather get put into the back of a bully van than an ambulance. Never used it but was prepared to of course if someone pulled one out on me. I'm not a scumbag never troubled anyone in my life. Can't tell ya the last time I got into fight. Only reason I used to carry it was because knifes are so common in london. Strange thing is I sort of think it's an age thing. Alot of people who do the stabbings don't mean to kill I'm sure but are too thick or something to understand it can happen. As I've got older seems my age group have calmed down now like everyone's to old to be getting into fights. If you do it's when out on the piss and a few crappy drunken punches are thrown.

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever.

Sorry but in my eyes your as bad as anyone that carrys a knife.

I call them wimps or cowards.

• Like 5

Not being funny mate but ive lived and worked in north and east london all my life and I have never ever carried a knife or tool of any description what so ever.

I'd rather be called names than get into a problem and have someone pull a blade out of me and I've got nothing. I wouldn't have ever used it if it was just a fair fight. I'm not afraid of having a fight n getting a good kick in. I know I don't trouble anyone or do anything. It was just on me just incase. Maybe age was something to do with it even on my part. Now I wouldn't even bother but like I say my age group now seems everyone's grown up and don't have idiots causing trouble for no reason.

I'd rather be called names than get into a problem and have someone pull a blade out of me and I've got nothing. I wouldn't have ever used it if it was just a fair fight. I'm not afraid of having a fight n getting a good kick in. I know I don't trouble anyone or do anything. It was just on me just incase. Maybe age was something to do with it even on my part. Now I wouldn't even bother but like I say my age group now seems everyone's grown up and don't have idiots causing trouble for no reason.

So you come across someone whos not tooled up and start swapping it out...............they end up with your knife and plunge you whos fault yours or theirs ?

and that happens so much wonder what the percentage of people having there own blades used on them is once seen a scouser have his own stanley used against him it zipped wide open by a plymouth lad his own fault but by feck that lad opened him smile and all never carried never would cowards trick

Edited by blackmaggie

Would have to say mine as I was the one who brought it. Not that I ever "brought it" there. I get everyone's points and I agree people who carry knifes are scummy. I don't think it's a good thing at all just giving my reason for why I carried one at times durring my younger days. Age and immaturity may have something to do with it. Not my own immaturity but age group as a whole at the time if that makes sense. I didnt carry it for an ego or to be hard I didnt even tell anyone I had it on me. My biggest fear if you like was that I'd end up having to use it and wasting my own life behind bars over someone who wasnt ever going to ammount to anything in their life. Dunno if now everyone pictures me to be the typical london hoodie idiot because I've never been that. Like I say I've honestly never ever troubled anyone in my life.

• Like 1