Jihadi John

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe we can legally stop them. If they hold a British passport then they have the right to enter this country. We can't rescind their passport if British is their sole nationality because o

Better if the yanks get him , then put him on trial and face the death penalty , if we get him he,ll be locked up with a telly gym acess to other muslims playstation family visits ect

I'll have a smug look when I read about the MI6/SAS Op that results in his death. The f****r has got it coming.

Posted Images

f***ing joke if they are allowed back in. You made your bed now lay in it. No way should they be allowed back in f***ing cheek to even think it. Can anyone actually see this happening? Come back pretend your changed n keep your head down for a year and then attack. Won't even need to wait long we saw the amount of attention just two c**ts and a knife managed to get. Imagine its the same everywhere but with how easy it is these days to get a gun in london something like what happened in Kenya wouldn't be to hard for em to do.

• Like 1