Jihadi John

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don't believe we can legally stop them. If they hold a British passport then they have the right to enter this country. We can't rescind their passport if British is their sole nationality because o

Better if the yanks get him , then put him on trial and face the death penalty , if we get him he,ll be locked up with a telly gym acess to other muslims playstation family visits ect

I'll have a smug look when I read about the MI6/SAS Op that results in his death. The f****r has got it coming.

Posted Images

Weird guy aint he f**k knows what's gone on in his life to end up like that. I say that because werent too long ago he was rapping talking about how he likes a drink lol. Thought I'd have a listen after seeing his name in the papers. Confused twat and agree he needs one in the nut for sure

• Like 1

Weird guy aint he f**k knows what's gone on in his life to end up like that. I say that because werent too long ago he was rapping talking about how he likes a drink lol. Thought I'd have a listen after seeing his name in the papers. Confused twat and agree he needs one in the nut for sure

I don't know if it confirmed it the rapper but he fits the profile.he one sick pup if it is

pure bullshit, think they want to rob some oil again ;)

Is it bad that I don't give a shit about that? If it means in the years to come well be ok here in terms of wealth compare to other countries then sorry but its a dog eat dog world. If its an us or them i know what side I'm on. Sure theyd do the same thing if they was in a position to do so.

i think hes a deadman walking whatever happens either by special forces or by air its those that slip in under the radar coming back here that should be more of a concern because its only a matter of time before we get attacked again on home soil

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 1