Charles Bronson

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked him in Death Wish !!

....  Who never raped, killed or molested anyone. Maybe he's what we need on the streets of Rotherham.

He's a nobody that couldn't cut it in the outside world , in he's mind he thinks he's an artist and a hard man. In reality he's bully with a crayon in a very small room !

Posted Images

the liquid cosh has fuxked loads of people up. in the 80s and 90s it was widely used to zombify unruly prisoners. some it worked on, some not. they try to break people but it seems bronson took it in his stride. he is definitely off his head and not suited to be out on the streets.

i met a fella a few years back that was one of these unruly prisoners. big rough boy he was. in and out for post office robberies and such. he rebelled against the screws and was given that liquid cosh. come out after a pretty long sentence and was gone. his head fuxked. couldn't handle what he was and went and jumped off a bridge.

the system made him the way he is today ,blame them not him if you beat a dog long enough it with eventually attack you,you cant them say the dog is viciouse half of the people that call him havnt saw the inside of a prison or the block and the things some screws get up to,ive good mates that have done time with the man and hes no where as bad as hes made out to be if hes left alone,its easy to call some one when hes banged up and people are sitting in there nice cosy house miles away ,wonder how many would actually voice there oppinion in his local not many i know,lets not start a slagging match when the bloke cant defend him self ,if he was a pedo or rapist or a granny basher id be first to jump on the waggon but hes not the authoritys are doing what they done with the krays taking the pi-- i wont comment on this anymore ive said my bit

Let's not romanticise things too much, yes screws can be b*****ds but then they are dealing with b*****ds.

You are what you are and you take what comes at you on the chin, I dont think anyone behind the door (Bar a few) are pretending they are angels.

30 years ago, if you wanted to start throwing the slop all round the walls you knew the mufti were coming through the door at some point and they weren't coming to bring you a box of chocolates and a therapy session !!

For professional criminals, the Nic was like paying the tax bill.......now and again they catch up with you and you go off and pay your dues.

For the out and out lunatic who just want to make a nuisance of himself all the time they will make it as hard as you like.........that's not anyone's fault but their own

• Like 7

The system made bronson

End off

I can't agree with that mate, there's plenty who just do their bird with no dramas, come out and crack on.

As I said, if you want it then they will give you all you can handle and then some.......don't matter a f**k to them, they are going home at the end of the day and they have seen it all before.

JMHO

• Like 2

Watch the documentry on the fella

Think it was panarama but dont vouch me on that one.

To be honest mate, I don't think any of us who know the score is gonna take the word of the BBC with its right on agenda as gospel......the fact is, left alone for 5 minutes and given the opportunity half the people in the programmes would Nic all the film equipment and the car they brought it in.

It's their "job" lol

• Like 1

Watch the documentry on the fella

Think it was panarama but dont vouch me on that one.

To be honest mate, I don't think any of us who know the score is gonna take the word of the BBC with its right on agenda as gospel......the fact is, left alone for 5 minutes and given the opportunity half the people in the programmes would Nic all the film equipment and the car they brought it in.

It's their "job" lol

Pmsl

the system made him the way he is today ,blame them not him if you beat a dog long enough it with eventually attack you,you cant them say the dog is viciouse half of the people that call him havnt saw the inside of a prison or the block and the things some screws get up to,ive good mates that have done time with the man and hes no where as bad as hes made out to be if hes left alone,its easy to call some one when hes banged up and people are sitting in there nice cosy house miles away ,wonder how many would actually voice there oppinion in his local not many i know,lets not start a slagging match when the bloke cant defend him self ,if he was a pedo or rapist or a granny basher id be first to jump on the waggon but hes not the authoritys are doing what they done with the krays taking the pi-- i wont comment on this anymore ive said my bit

Ultimately, he set his own course the day he chose to commit the crime that saw him locked up in the first place.

The Krays ? Also vicious, violent thugs who ended up where they deserved to be.

• Like 1