I don't reckon we should let them use our language either. :laugh: They barely do anyway. Ach, och, poond, hoose.

deny ken what your barking at should take a wee trip round London Bradford Manchester areas that many f***ing immigrants in England English is hardly the spoken language :)

The funny thing I find about all this is the amount of English folk that want too move too Scotland cos England is so f****d with foreigners moving into there land no wonder the scots want too take there country back we just want too stop the English from invading cos they keep buying all the f***ing houses up

The funny thing I find about all this is the amount of English folk that want too move too Scotland cos England is so f****d with foreigners moving into there land no wonder the scots want too take there country back we just want too stop the English from invading cos they keep buying all the f***ing houses up

If you lot get independence there definitely won't be many English moving up there,infact any jock with any talent,money or brains will move here.

I travelled to the East coast of Scotland recently,for the first time,magnificent,id love to move there away from all this corrupt Parliament and the immigration issues here,schools fecked,hospitals fecked,Police shackled by legislation,lack of work etc.etc.etc.,in reality id rather take my chances with the naiveity of the Yes vote in Scotland than the shite here now.

• Like 2