• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately a lot of English are sick of hearing how England holds the Scottish back.   This vote has done nothing but fracture the union and Scotland.

I'm absolutely disgusted at the fighting in George square Glasgow yesterday, the whole of Scotland were given a choice and the choice was made, no one is any less a scot for voting no and no one is mo

I cant believe there are all these pages arguing who does this and who said that, at the end of the day either vote yes or no on the 18th, there is absolutely no need for all this hostility over it. J

Posted Images

Aye nae bother shroom, we live under eu laws the now just like you in Spain and my bro in Holland my sis in France are you saying these countrys arnt independent.

don't know about independent but they all have one thing in common there all suffering economically

Aye nae bother shroom, we live under eu laws the now just like you in Spain and my bro in Holland my sis in France are you saying these countrys arnt independent.

don't know about independent but they all have one thing in common there all suffering economically
this makes me laugh we are no exactly booming are self's.

doing far better than any other eurozone country

Don't you for one min think Salmond and or SNP leaders will not feather there own nests off the back of cheap immigrant labour lol

And you don't even know what Currencey Youl be paying your staff in ffs

This could send you at best to something like Eire where everything's a fortune or god forbid nothing better than Romania where your Scotch Pound is worthless and you have to carry 20 Scotch Pounds to buy a loaf of bread

The yes voters are taking a Massive Gamble of

Russian Roulett

Your kidding yourselfs if Osbourne and Co will let you's keep the Pound

That will be their first form of payback for breaking up the Union.

Osbourne will do what the Banker's tell him, Stability to make sure they get there debt paid back uk is dew a fair bit out.

Exactly what I am saying the laws are based upon EU law not local law and yes bang on that the economys of these countries are fuucked and being raided to death by self serving pricks just like the ones mass hoodwinking the Scottish population right now ;)

Shows how closely you are following economics GB economy is the fastest growing at the moment in Europe and in the top 10 globally right now. Germany is I'm recession and france's is stagnant. Scotland is gonna be chopped up and torn apart like a hostile takeover and there is fook all you are gonna be able to do about it ;)

Shows how closely you are following economics GB economy is the fastest growing at the moment in Europe and in the top 10 globally right now. Germany is I'm recession and france's is stagnant. Scotland is gonna be chopped up and torn apart like a hostile takeover and there is fook all you are gonna be able to do about it ;)

no currency union will cause alot of problems for uk, pound will drop.. why its just tactics

Yes and scotland has had faster growth than anywhere apart from london because the Scottish government has made differant choices like capital investment in the forth road bridge and the borders railway giving jobs in the time of need instead westminster slashes the benefits of the disabled

• Like 1

sorry sweetpea but where did I say join the EU I said he'll try to sell you lmao No that just it boys and girls you have no idea what will happen but leave it to wee eck and you'll be questioning is he fingering your ass or mouth ;)

Yes and scotland has had faster growth than anywhere apart from london because the Scottish government has made differant choices like capital investment in the forth road bridge and the borders railway giving jobs in the time of need instead westminster slashes the benefits of the disabled

Lmao as is said bitter people ;) and Joe wait and see you forget I studied econics and everything j said previously has come to pass..... No currency union, no EU membership and a fat selfserving cunnt leading you all to the cliff ;) crack on

Lmao as is said bitter people ;) and Joe wait and see you forget I studied econics and everything j said previously has come to pass..... No currency union, no EU membership and a fat selfserving cunnt leading you all to the cliff ;) crack on

theres more well known world wide experts on economies etc say scotland will do well, andrew hughes hallet a expert in economic policy and institutional desgion and former adviser to the world bank, the imf and european commission and a few central banks.. sir james mirrlees, nobel prize winner in 96, one of the founders of the field of economics that examines uncertainty and choice and author of the mirrlees review of taxation are some

should we just accept what you say on thl.. as education goes i believe even eck is clued up on the subject?

lets see what happens on currency if its a yes vote, same for eu etc.. its no happened yet!

“Supporters of independence will always cite examples of small, independent and thriving economies, such as Finland, Switzerland and Norway. It would be wrong to suggest that Scotland could not be another such successful, independent country” - David Cameron (April 2007)
Edited by Joe1888