Isis Beheading

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well this speach made this bird become wank material for me .  

DB, I agree with you on the radicalisation point but not on why do we target radicalised Muslims as a priority. Military trained Jews aren't threatening to bomb UK tube stations and shopping centers.

This is ridiculous.   Ask a perfectly normal question, get no answer.   Right. So if history reflects on today's society then that society has learned bugger all from what has gone before. We lear

Posted Images

Watched it and it was a f***ing english accent being spoken. I hope to god these idiots who have been brainwashed and gone there aren't allowed back here. All it takes though is one to slip through the net. I have listened to that anjem giving a speach on a link from his twitter. Reckons race or nationality doesn't matter it's simply the Muslims and the non Muslims. Us non Muslims will have to pay them for protection and if we don't we can be taken as slaves or killed like those who leave islam. Sounds like some sort of sick cult I don't have a clue how such c**ts can think like that and believe its normal. Something must of gone wrong in their life and they've jus been brainwashed. f**k human rights I'd be sticking anjem on a plane out to isis and telling him to fight with his brothers.

Max we did that in Libya ,,,helped the rebels overturn Gadafi,,,,then they turned on us,,by attacking that oil well and killing some westerners...

Do we really want our lads in there dying for nothing AGAIN

• Like 4

If we're to believe the media, half of the SAS and SBS are already over there. But they're only there to train and as forward air controllers. The bombing campaign in support of the local forces has only just begun, lets see what can be achieved with that.

What the f**k are western reporters doing over there anyway? Yeah it's a raw deal getting your head chopped off but you play with fire and you might get burnt.... He knew the risks.

• Like 3

If we're to believe the media, half of the SAS and SBS are already over there. But they're only there to train and as forward air controllers. The bombing campaign in support of the local forces has only just begun, lets see what can be achieved with that.

What the f**k are western reporters doing over there anyway? Yeah it's a raw deal getting your head chopped off but you play with fire and you might get burnt.... He knew the risks.

most likely he was out there gurning about human rights this and that, well it shows that its complete bs nuc them all

Guest ragumup

Islam always try's to commits economic warfare against its enemies .....Mohammad attack the caravan trade routes of the meccans (his pattern to follow, =sunnah )

Somali jihadist pirates for years attack European shipping routes in the Mediterranean. = sunnah

9. 11 in new York , jihadist attacked TRADE centre .=sunnah

Few months back jihadist attacked and kill westerns, and took control of an oil refinery =sunnah

ISIS other day attacked took control of a hydropower dam. =sunnah

the government needs to grow a pair and sort out what is happening here, arrest hate preachers, send back the haters of our culture and values, bin the human rights act as the people we are dealing with are not the same humans as we are, and the first thing to do, release Sgt Al Blackman who the wankers imprisoned for killing a terrorist :icon_eek:

the government needs to grow a pair and sort out what is happening here, arrest hate preachers, send back the haters of our culture and values, bin the human rights act as the people we are dealing with are not the same humans as we are, and the first thing to do, release Sgt Al Blackman who the wankers imprisoned for killing a terrorist :icon_eek:

:yes::thumbs:

• Like 1

Can't argue with that :thumbs: but I would add that political correctness has a lot to answer for, the fact that it is eroding our freedom of speech. Not allowed to state an honest opinion in case it hurts someones feelings...

• Like 6

Before I am accussed of keeping quiet as the Token THL Muslim. This guy did not deserve to have his head severed for doing what? reporting in a newspaper. it cannot be condoned or supported. As for some of the bollocks and knee jerk reactive comments I am now reading on here its a good job I am thick skinned or it would hurt me. As for Sgt Al Blackman he was jailed by a court for over stepping his mandate you either have rules or not , if the terrorists dont fight by the rules then no one else needs to nothintg flowery about war.

• Like 3

Apparently he was captured in Nov 2012 in Syria......... having previously been kidnapped and relaeased in Libya!

At what point do you say "shit, I'm not very good at this dodging rag heads business, I think I'll stick to the weather"?

They're gonna do another chap by the name of Steven Sotloff.

• Like 3