• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no ball an chain I got

deff a NO never have a woman name on your body, maybe your mom / dad /kids, but never your mrs. I know couple lads who got divorced , and got there x wife's name on there arm etc. and there new wife

i'll be wearing one in a few months, I need something to let all those women know im not available anyways, its getting out of hand now

Posted Images

Aye, but take it off if I am working on a machine or a motor....too many horror stories of guys getting bad injuries wearing them...got a titanium one to try and stop it getting wrecked....

Good idea that neems would rather that

deff a NO never have a woman name on your body, maybe your mom / dad /kids, but never your mrs. I know couple lads who got divorced , and got there x wife's name on there arm etc. and there new wife don't+didnt like it one bit lol. no women's names never :yes:

• Like 2

deff a NO never have a woman name on your body, maybe your mom / dad /kids, but never your mrs. I know couple lads who got divorced , and got there x wife's name on there arm etc. and there new wife don't+didnt like it one bit lol. no women's names never :yes:

I know a lass with her ex fellas name at the bottom if her back and when ever he sees a her with a new fella he asks them if they think of him while they've got her in reverse :D

I know a lass with her ex fellas name at the bottom if her back and when ever he sees a her with a new fella he asks them if they think of him while they've got her in reverse :D

:laugh:

Never worn a single piece of jewelry in my life, not even a watch. I can't see myself ever wearing one and if the woman in question is suspicious of that then we're probably not in the right place to get married. It'd drive me f***ing crazy.

Not married but reckon I'd wear one. Like that carbon/ tungsten ring...?

Seen a guy get his wedding ring caught in a clay trap one day....."PULL"......and cry!!

Is it you or her that was 17 and now 27 ?

Cos that's good going for a young bloke,,,

I was 17 she 16 mate

And your still together,,,,not many folk that age stay together....admire your dedication,,I couldn't have done it at that age,,to many women out there that needed my attention,,lol

• Like 1

Been married 25 years and had a few rings over the years f****d them all up while at work catching my fingers etc got her name tattooed on wedding finger job done,one bit of advice.dont do it you won't have to worry either way lol

• Like 1