• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I was a child I prayed to god and asked for a bike, but I knew god didn't work that way so I stole one and asked for forgiveness instead ?.

I will clearly state that my belief is that God does NOT exist. However, you can't prove that something doesn't exist, so if your telling me that I'm wrong, then I'm going to need some proof. Proof th

I've had a google and they reckon it's about 5000 pairs. What I can't understand if God was so powerful, powerful enough that he can make the world, he could do all these amazing things. He summons a

Posted Images

if you believe GOD created everything then who created GOD :hmm: and you really expect me to believe a GOD, capable of doing what you say, could not even manage to scribble down a few rules in his own hand and has to use a secretary instead :laugh: nature creatures and destroys but we on the whole do not worship that, the sun and the rain also create life but again we tend not to worship this, hang on a minute, centuries before we worshipped the BOOK we did worship these :laugh:

It's the pagans I feel sorry for............................. Christianity is the same any other religion. It stills suprisises me how seemingly intelligent people can be fool by not even good half truths. I can't knock Jesus because he was a chippy and we have to stick together in the trade but mincing about feeding people with half a sandwich and strolling about on a pond.

Come on ........................Miracle or magician???????

If your answer is the former Then we'll put it to the test in the fishing comp on the weekend (well I'll ask Jai Because he's got the authentic look going on ) and I don't want to get wet.

And don't even start me on the whole Mary saga............................. A bet there's a few women who and tried that one over the years but hats off old Joe fell for that one.

But in the words of God fearing George M himself ........................you,ve GOT TO HAVE FAITH

your assuming god of the bible is locked in time space matter,paulas mate,which is not true,in the beginning god created time space matter,simulataenously,(first line of bible remember),i beleive in supernatural being(god) ok theres only two options created or evolved paulas antheres no proof what so ever for evo.as I said before dr kent hovind has put it to bed already paulas. watch AGE OF THE EARTH SEMINAR 1,HE SHOWS YOU SOLID EVIDENCE THAT EARTH IS 6000 YRS OLD NOT MILLIONS,,take a look paulas

your assuming god of the bible is locked in time space matter,paulas mate,which is not true,in the beginning god created time space matter,simulataenously,(first line of bible remember),i beleive in supernatural being(god) ok theres only two options created or evolved paulas antheres no proof what so ever for evo.as I said before dr kent hovind has put it to bed already paulas. watch AGE OF THE EARTH SEMINAR 1,HE SHOWS YOU SOLID EVIDENCE THAT EARTH IS 6000 YRS OLD NOT MILLIONS,,take a look paulas

the pyramids are 12500 years old :laugh::laugh: dinosaurs a little bit older :laugh::laugh:

raw mate have you read the bible,to which I would say no,so your just like rest of hypocrites,tell me this raw how ignorant do you have to be to let someone else make your mind upfor you,which your doing,ignorant hypocrites hiding away from truth because it throws a spanner im your sinful lies we all no its true,yet you afraid of truth because its mess up your we nice life,you cant ignore him forever when you die youl met him an be judged,good luck

Swedish researchers have found a tree on Fulu Mountain that is over 9,000 years old! Although it looks puny because its trunk dies every few hundred years or so and it grows a new one, analysis of its root structure using carbon dating in Miami, FL, shows it to be nearly 10,000 years old. if your theory of 6000 years is to be believed then you must also believe this tree grew for the fist 4000 years of its life without soil :hmm:

This thread has been the most entertaining in a long time and makes me say to myself "Thank God I'm an Atheist."

Poor old Robin Williams died last night.

Does anyone remember the stand up show he did where he said he had proof that God smoked Dope.

"Just look at the Duck Billed Platypuss."

Question for Big Brian.

If the Bible is the truth isn't it true Adam and Eve only had two sons ?

What happened next ?

• Like 1

wrong again paulas,mate weres yor evidence,yet again blabbering with no evidence,job built pyramids dinosaurs lived with man still do,nothing more than big reptiles,dragons in bible mentioned 171 times,millions of years ago kids long ago far away fairytale,if anyone has evidence for evo,let me no im all for truth not lies.

wrong again paulas,mate weres yor evidence,yet again blabbering with no evidence,job built pyramids dinosaurs lived with man still do,nothing more than big reptiles,dragons in bible mentioned 171 times,millions of years ago kids long ago far away fairytale,if anyone has evidence for evo,let me no im all for truth not lies.

heres the tree :yes:

post-896-0-12539500-1407828162.jpg

heres the tree :yes:

now show me yours :thumbs:

I have read the bible but If I'm honest I'm not really a big on fiction ;)

If I do get the meet the man then he'll be getting a back hander from me for all the innocent children that have had they're life ruined by sick pedophiles WHICH HAVE GONE UNTOUCHED.

And why am I a sinner just because I don't believe ???????????..............................That's a bit rich.

I've never worked the Sabbath............................I'm always out with the dogs :thumbs: