• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fury was ok when he first came on the scene , but nowadays the circus that goes with him is getting boring and he will lose any respect that fight fans have for him , hes done nothing yet to brag abou

To compare the hype of Muhammed Ali and Tyson Fury is about as ridiculous as comparing them as fighters !.......As the greatest fighter in heavyweight history during the greatest era in heavyweight hi

Brookie , remove the blinkers you wear regarding Fury , don't make out Im lying about the two lads whose careers went off the rails due to bad advice/ company either ................as I was part of t

so were does this take fury now then is there a rearranged fight with delboy or his going to get a shot a title

Shot at a title lol

well lets hope so...because old Delboys already had his chance at Klitschko...and if he looked crap against a one armed Klitschko...hes gonna need more than a diet to beat him this time...dontcha think?...be good to see Fury get his chance...at least he's not going to spit in the face of one of sports gentlemen

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

AKA do you seriously think Fury was not advised not to take this fight Ukilov could of quite easily stopped furys clean record

Fair play to him for accepting the fight when he had spent so much time training for del boy total different style and big difference in hight but i think he said yes without thinking then went back and watched a few of Ukilovs fights and realised it is far to much of a risk

its the trash talk and total disrespect that gets me he ripped in to Ukilov telling him he was going to smash his big fat head it was going to be an easy night and he was not like haye and del boy he would never duck a fight even if his eyes were gouged out and suprise suprise the day after the offical wiegh in Fury has pulled out

whats your thoughts AKA

tuffy may be not in times gone by but likes been said this is the poorest heavy weight theres been in a long time if not at all and against the ageing klitshnco this could be furys best chance of getting the shot and belt and will get tested and questions answered about his chin one way or another not that i much care for him but he is british

• Like 1

AKA do you seriously think Fury was not advised not to take this fight Ukilov could of quite easily stopped furys clean record

Fair play to him for accepting the fight when he had spent so much time training for del boy total different style and big difference in hight but i think he said yes without thinking then went back and watched a few of Ukilovs fights and realised it is far to much of a risk

its the trash talk and total disrespect that gets me he ripped in to Ukilov telling him he was going to smash his big fat head it was going to be an easy night and he was not like haye and del boy he would never duck a fight even if his eyes were gouged out and suprise suprise the day after the offical wiegh in Fury has pulled out

whats your thoughts AKA

Like i said i dont know the business side or what Furys thinking...but if you look at USTINOV'S record...on paper he's no better than Joey Abell who an unfit Tyson Fury took out no problem...i,ve not see any of Alexander Ustinovs fights...have you?...i think you just presuming he suddenly got scared of him

Fury v klitchkov

And fury winning?

Sorry but I really really cant see that happening.

Should they just cancel the whole Heavyweight division?...and just show old re-runs from the 70's?

Just because I dont like your man

Doesnt mean I do the back to the future thingy.

I mean where in any post have I reverted back to re-runs talking about that clown for?

Its my opinion AK

yeah since fury accepted the fight staight away i watched a few of his fights because i had never heard of him before

after the weigh in Fury said this was going to be a harder fight than the del boy cause this guy is a monster and he can punch Furys words

i am not saying he was scared to fight if thats the case he wouldnt be boxing what i do think is he realised it was to much of a risk for him to move forward for the title fight if he got beat which there was a strong chance of that happening hence why i said he ducked the fight

another thing you look at the heavy weights and there just very tall tubby feckers

apart from one anthony joshua now this lad is a prospect give him a couple of years and the heavy weight division is his

Once again..a duck so as not to spoil an unbeaten record. Gone are the days when a fight was about bragging rights and not just about being scared of getting a loss on their record.

The Heavyweight division is a shambles . probably the worst it's ever been imo. I for one would be far happier watching the 70's re runs

• Like 3