Dog Barking

As your topic appears to be in the wrong section, (a non hunting post), we have moved it to the appropriate forum.

Read the forum rules, top of the section.

This is an automatically generated reply.

Hose pipe wedged in run bars ,got tap inside so they dont assosiate you with spraying them lol,waiting for them to bark or howl again is the long part.

bucket of water on a pivot above kennell with a bit of string attached leading to my comfy armchair while im watching the tele,dog barks, pull string, dog wet, job done lol

• Like 1

Hose pipe wedged in run bars ,got tap inside so they dont assosiate you with spraying them lol,waiting for them to bark or howl again is the long part.

bucket of water on a pivot above kennell with a bit of string attached leading to my comfy armchair while im watching the tele,dog barks, pull string, dog wet, job done lol

I like i like But who refills the bucket pmsl ;)

I like i like But who refills the bucket pmsl ;)

with boiling water in it they learn the first time :laugh:

• Like 1

eBay mate 20 quid will buy you an electric collar the only difference with the prices are that the expensive ones have a really long range, I have used them on all of mine stops barking and whining stops dogs from running on and self hunting and young dogs chase and miss and look to run on for a run round the field works a treat as they don't blame you and they come to you for reassurance vibration on it too you only have to shock a few times then just vibrate.. Handy things a few people have said that the old boys never used them but it must be so much quicker and easier!

• Like 1

I had similar problem last week me pal said try this electric collar.....put it on me boxer dog she started barking ....pressed the button...the poor c**t was screaming for about 5 minute....nee good...made her jump in air hit of shed wall going nuts ran in house the lot lol....more toys and huge bones....and she is happy now.